Rahi IRL

My discussion question was a bit too long to put in the title, but the idea is simple. If all the animals we actually have on earth were made by either Great Beings or Makuta, like MU Rahi, which would be Makuta-made and which would be GB-made?

I’ll start us off by saying that all of Australia’s fauna was definitely created by Makuta. Probably Mutran, specifically.

7 Likes

For context: Evil/annoying/pest rahi would have been created by Makuta? And good/useful rahi were created by the great beings? Did I get my G1 lore right?

3 Likes

I mean pretty much, the more docile, filler Rahi were typically GB work, and yeah, generally the more aggressive or violent Rahi were Makuta creations. But feel free to make the case for whatever you want!

2 Likes

I need to look more into the lore of G1 Rahi. But this could make a great thought experiment for my G1 rewrite… I’ll get back to you… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think Gohrast made the animals for the Southern US. Way too many snakes here.

2 Likes

rahi are already real, go to the zoo, youll be amazed.

6 Likes

and the aquarium

3 Likes

That is the premise of the question, yes.

Either him or Chirox. Both created some unique species.

1 Like

Wasps were definitely the invention of a Makuta, probably Gorast or Icarax. They’re very much the “sting first, ask questions never” type of Makuta

I would say Teridax made cats. Deceptively cute, playful creatures with a heart of pure evil? Yeah, that’s old Teri’s work, all right.

1 Like