Random Thoughts that come to your head

What about it?

Meh. Nevermind. It was a joke. Explaining it might actually get me into trouble, so just forget about it =P

*i should finish fate/zero."

“nah I’ll keep playing persona”

How was Cory in the House created?

1 Like

I always wonder if I am not liked by anyone and it’s all just an act, or the same thing with me being stupid, or I wonder if I have been living in a dream or coma…

2 Likes

do we really exist?

is reality a thing, or are we just figments of one’s imagination?

What if we were just part of some huge computer simulation, or part of a game?

3 Likes

Let me take this one step further

What if everything in life is an act?

What if the whole world is a giant act and I’m the only one that doesn’t have a script?

What if everyone besides myself doesn’t exist? And someday I will wake up and find that everyone in the universe has simply disappeared?

(These were my real thoughts as a child)

3 Likes

“Man if you actually think that joke is funny, get purged”

I still have these thoughts…

2 Likes

Would it taste good if I dipped sweet kettle corn in my chocolate fondue fountain?

3 Likes

What if the moon really were to ram into the earth? Realistically, what would happen.

How much explosives would you need to blow up the moon?

1 Like

Irrelevant.Even if we were to shatter the moon, there’s no way we could break it into small enough chunks to avoid a cataclysmic event

The idea is to cause a disaster, not avoid it.

I’m being crazy 'cause why not?

2 Likes

Ah. Well in that case, all you’d really need to do would be to knock the moon a few hundred miles closer to Earth, and as I understand it, gravity would do the rest.

it’d look pretty from space though

WHat’r we waiting f0r

Probably just a few nukes

(it was theorized that the Soviets would launch a nuke to the moon for some reason during the cold war)

3 Likes

I sometimes wonder if this topic can be revived?

3 Likes

yes it can. All it it takes is a bunch of people

1 Like