Random Thoughts that come to your head

Socks are just, feet-underwear.

6 Likes

Yawns are a pandemic.

Do I have viruses I don’t know about and can’t be detected?

1 Like

Stab. Strangle. Burn. That might taste good. Stab.

4 Likes

If our everyday lives and every thought is comprised of language (try thinking without using words, just do it), is language the true meaning of life?

1 Like

Why do my shoulders hurt?

1 Like

I thought about this once, and holy heck it’s hard. Glad to see I’m not the only one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why are siblings so annoying?

Not for Helen Keller.
Or literally anyone else who is both deaf and blind.

2 Likes

Is a midget fortune-teller that kills its clients a small medium at large?
What if my alias is true me?

2 Likes

Does Zack Snyder pat himself on the back every morning?

2 Likes

Why do “based on” and “based off of” mean the same thing?

1 Like

If you made a time machine, you would think you could use it to travel across the universe but you can’t. You would need to develop a universal 3-D coordinate system. But you can’t because we have no idea how vast our universe is. on top of that, the galaxies and solar systems are moving extremely fast so it would be nearly impossible to calculate where you want to be in advance. So until we can map out the entire universe, side to side and up to down, we will not be able to teleport anywhere outside of Earth or the solar system.

1 Like

You should stop thinking about her, it’s pointless. She doesn’t even remember you exist.

1 Like

Is the My Name is Jeff meme offensive to people named Jeff?

Why did this topic die?

How is it that I eat so much yet weigh so little?

1 Like

can you have dreams when dead?

1 Like

To be fair, it’s also harder if you only speak a single language fluently. I’m not saying that you do, but if so, that may have something to do with it.

So, what would happen if all the atoms in my body stopped vibrating?

What if cloning is real, humanity is dying, and the government is using cloning to continue the human race?