Random Thoughts that come to your head

What if dinosaurs never existed? Would life be the same today?
What about the robot uprising, could it actually happen?
Do they stand in my Burger King lettuce?
Could this topic be considered the yeast of thoughts and mind?
How scientifically accurate is Bionicle?
If TTV was never a thing, would the website have been created at some point?
How does it, and what are?
What is my life?
How did Purham Furbottom make Hatty Hattington’s hat?
Why does Honeyhug have four arms.
How did Iris gain control over suortxeD?

What if infinity war part 1 ends with Shin Akuma vs Thanos

me: has anybody explored the sea for lost ships with gold in them?

1 Like

“My names blurryface and I care what you think”

That’s a thought I made up myself that’s not plagiarized from a twenty Øne piløts song.

2 Likes

The voices told me I shouldn’t trust you with my secrets

Yes, they have

3 Likes

“I should really do my homework but hey look new topic on the “TTV Message boards”!”

This is so true tho!^

3 Likes

I have no social life.

1 Like

“WHY THE HECK IS MY CAT MEOWING AT MY DOOR”

• My thoughts just now
2 Likes

I just can’t wait to see the next MCU movies of phase four.

My friend woke up in the middle of the night and said “how can there be global warming with four fans in my room?” And died laughing.

As for myself, you don’t wanna know

Once I wondered what grapes would taste like dipped in ketchup. They were, in fact, delicious. don’t judge me

Here’s my random thought.

You know those little capsules that you always got as a kid. The ones you put in water and they pop open and a foam animal comes out. Would I die if I ate one?

So the toa Mata originated in Mata Nui. The toa Metru originated in Metru Nui. So what aren’t the toa Inika called the toa Voya? Or why isn’t Voya Nui called Inika Nui?

Why weren’t the Toa Mangai called the Toa Metru? Also, I don’t think the Toa Mata were ever referred as ‘the Toa Mata’, that’s only what people called them after the Nuva came out.

Huh. Interesting.

Come to think of it, the toa Inika are kinda backwards.

With the other two main toa teams, (Mata and Metru) their original forms were referred to based on their location, and got new names after a change. (Nuva and Hordika) But the Inika are backwards. Their first forms have the odd name, but their changed forms have the location name.

i found out myself i want a different kind of fame instead of “normy” fame i would like to be known because of how good i am with building mocs

A common one of mine: “dang she’s pretty” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What if I randomly shout “HANNA” at a random passerby? What if that is her name?

1 Like

Lol. Why ninja. Why. Also you wouldn’t happen to be the Fortnite youtuber ninja right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i was listening to killmonger’s theme from black panther and thought it would be a cool idea if someone composed a brickonicle soundtrack using tribal music and some type of electronic music

(i put it here because my post somehow got deleted on the right topic)