Rate the LEGO theme above you

6/10 Not bad, but didn’t wow me.

Ninja (1999)

neat offshoot. 7/10

Paradisa

Nothing special. Just some random City sets which focused on beach-type playsets. And had a lot of female minifigs, expecially for that time.
But is nothing interesting…
6/10

Fabuland

Animal Crossing before Animal Crossing was a thing/10

Lego SpongeBob Squareparts In a reasonable honest truth.

1 Like

The sets itselfs were not who knows what. Just some random playsets. The only reason this theme was popular is because of the popularity of the TV show. 8/10

Galaxy Squad

One of the best space themes imo. 9/10. Could’ve had some better villain vehicles

architecture

2 Likes

This was said already. Please somethig else…

No it wasn’t.

1 Like

Pretty fun and beautiful sets, though a bit pricey, 7/10
ninja

1 Like

I thought Monkey Wrench was a slightly updated mold. I could be wrong, though, since I don’t have any Lego monkeys.

2 Likes

Ok, let’s return the discussion

I will say the next theme:
Monster Fighters

Same as my theme rate topic but with LEGO sets.
Rules:

• No licenced themes, I might do a separate topic for that
  • Retired sets only
    -No polybags/promotional items

Ok I will start.
Rate this set:

You know, maybe it’s not the best idea to spam new topics across the boards. Like this post, which was clearly a topic that got merged, most of them are rather bland and unfulfilling, and either get locked and pulled into preexisting topics or die off really quickly to the nature of the topics themselves.

The idea is not to make as many topics as humanly possible, but to create topics that will last.

Misguided attempts to make a monster franchise. It would have been better had they not relied on theme gimmicks such as Moon Stones.

Bionicle.

5 Likes

Bionicle is the reason this site exists. It created a whole community around it and it is easily one of Lego’s most successful themes. However, it was always limited, and it was clear that it won’t survive for too long.
9/10

Mixels

An underrated theme that carried a lot of potential. I’m completely serious, btw, I’m rather upset that one of my best part sources went under.

They also had a show that seemed to eat at your brain as you watched, so I didn’t watch it at all.

Ninja Turtles.

1 Like

Never really cared of it, mainly because I never cared of the TNMT. It is also one of those themes that was canceled and brought back multiple times (I think) so it’s hard to keep up with the sets.
6/10 (Just because I have a respect for the fans)

Hero Factory?

Kinda complicated for me.

Childhood memories crushed beneath discovery.

A theme which enticed me.

A theme which I forgot.

6/10.

Galaxy Squad

1 Like

A great space theme. 9/10.

I say we make the rate the set above you thing, since the theme rateing was dead until this point. So, anyone has a rate for that Techinic set which I put a while ago above?

You can’t change the whole purpose of a topic!

Well that is why I made originaly a separte one. So, any opinion on that set?