Rate the LEGO theme above you

While board games was selling bad in North America, it was very popular in Europe. I actually liked it. Those borad games were fun and entertaining, and you always got some nice pieces. I don’t know about other people, but my parents hate videogames, but love board games. So this were games that you could play with the whole family. I wish they have continued it.
9/10

Scala

2 Likes

Loved these. I still play them all the time. Shame they stopped making them.
8/10

Elves

Too much purple and pink. Isn’t Friends enogh? At least the story is better the Friends’s story. But not a fan of Girl themes. I know they are supposed to appeal to young girls, but can’t they make it accessible to both genders?

6/10

Fusion

Eh, I think they don’t have anymore plots, haven’t ever interested me /4

Life of George

An interesting idea, but with boring pieces.

5/10

Dimensions

1 Like

That was am interesting idea of making these Skylanders type of game, we had a lot of Stuff out there from a lot of themes, original and licensed /8

Batman movie

what i personally feel is the worst of the Movie toy lines but is by no means a bad line. has some fantastic sets and one of if not the best Collection of minifigures from a super hero theme. 9/10

crusaders

1 Like

Just a subtheme of castle, there was nothing that would separate it from the other Castle sets. Classic sets.
10/

Indiana Jones

Good minifigs, okay sets. 7/10

Lego pirates of the Carribean?

Loved the Silent Mary set.
8/10

Studio?

1 Like

Cool sets, useing LEGO Adventures, and other themes to make cool sets. Also that special set with Camera and Editing program to make Stop Motion was awsome for it’s time.

Creator

2 Likes

overall what i would concider the quintessential lego theme. the 3 in 1 aspect of the sets foster the creativity lego has been known for since the lego mursten Days with mostly positive results. the idea of introducing minifigures to the theme was an interesting but not entirely necessary one. but the many new playpatterns made possible by their introduction cannot be overlooked.
creator is a strong 10/10, according to me lego’s best theme ever.

mindstorms 1.0

Don’t know exactly what 1.0 did, but I own the EV3 one, and is awesome. Great theme! R.I.P any other Kid’s robotics toys!

10/10

Fusion

fusion was a decent idea but the technology was not yet there for it to be good.
5/10

minitalia

Never heard of it 1/10

Dino Attack

Love it. Those Dinos look scary and thrilling, which I absolutely love. Also those Vehicles were amazing. I’d rather have this theme then Jurassic World.

10/10

Aqua Raiders

Just another aquatic theme, I guess.
8/10

Duplo

The Preschool theme/10

Town

The Alpha version of City.
9/10

City?

As much as It’s a classic theme, the sets are way to repetitive and boring. Sky Police? Really? Come on LEGO, you can do better then this

6/10

Prince of Persia