Rate the LEGO theme above you

A really funny and cool theme, the sets used a lot of Bionicle weapons. 8/10

Mars Mission

It appears that some people dislike Mars Mission, but I actually think is one of the better Space subthemes. While it focused on combat rather than peace as It’s Life on Mars predecessor, I actually prefer Mars Mission over Life on Mars. The Aliens could have been improved a little bit, but the sets themselves looked Fantastic. I will definitely get some of them in the future.
10/10

Hero Factory

Please do, it would be nice to see you talk positively about it

well I would say now but I will just retype what I wrote earlier

Ideas

I talk positivly about what I like and I don’t about what I do not like. (Altough that is pretty obious)

Ideas… As much as it’s nice to see people’s ideas become actual sets, I have a few issues with it. LEGO will just use your idea to make a tone of money. The Minecraft theme was started originally by a Ideas set, yet the creator of that set doesn’t get any credit for it. So, while you get like 1% of the sales of the original set, LEGO would just use that to create a whole theme, and that just because of your idea, make a lot of money. This doesn’t seem fair in my opinion. Again, I have more to say about it, but I am supposed to review it in only a few words…
5/10

Factory

7/10
Unique

Galidor

It has some value, despite what people say about it. The parts are still compatable with Constraction parts, so if you are smart enough you could use it for MOCs. And it’s also a cool meme :grinning:
2/10

ZNAP

1 Like

Lego K’NEX. 4/10, although it was slightly compatible with technic.

Hero Recon Team (Hero Factory build a hero thing)

I like the concept of building your own hero and be able to purchase him. But it lasted only for the Ordeal of Fire wave as far as I know. The main problem is that the parts that were given to you were not enough to make a solid MOC.

7/10

Adventures

1 Like

Oldie but a goldie

7/10

Disney

1 Like

An inaccurate license with Disney Princess, idk why they even call it “Disney” when it’s just princess. /4

Insectoids

Wonderful…it perfectly captured and encapsulates 1980’s style robots and space travel! Pioneered lights and sounds as well as dome pieces.

Jack stone

1 Like

Aside from the unusual figures, Jack Stone isn’t very different from the Juniors sets we get nowdays. So anyone who says that Jack Stone is one of the worst themes ever should also take the current Juniors sets into consideration (which are a lot worse than Jack Stone IMO).
And even if you hate the sets, you still gotta give credit to the great parts the sets came with. 6/10

Ben 10: Alien Force

1 Like

Great parts, solid sets, interesting aestethic.

8/10

Pirates of the Caribbean

1 Like

Only got one set, the Queen Anne’s Revenge. Didn’t care for the figures, and it needed some serious modification before it looked good and/or accurate. I love it now that it has an actual deck, proper interior and full cannon load, but straight out of the box? Eh… didn’t really sell me on the theme.
6/10

Galaxy Squad

1 Like

The last Original Space theme we’ve ever gotten. Awesome set designs, great minifigures, and a good balance of heroes and villains make Galaxy Squad a truly great theme. 10/10

Hidden Side

1 Like

Monster fighter’s but now with an app. Cool gimmick… weak story.
6/10

You need to put another theme to rank.

a most sincere apologies, Lego Technic Starwars

I’ve only got the Jango Fett and some parts of the Battle Droid, and they’re pretty cool. Battle Droid certainly has better functions, but the parts are just great. All the tan technic and that weird bluey-purple colour in Jango are great for moccing. I also always wanted (and still want) that Hailfire Droid, seeing as it’s the only minifigure scale one. All the others are ridiculously tiny.

7/10

Legends of Chima

1 Like

Very underrated theme… A lot of people seem to hate it, and I never understood why. Though the story was rather weak, the sets were great. 8/10

Minions

1 Like