Rate the Song Above You

I was thinking about how we could get a little more discussion in the Music category, so I’m starting this topic as an experiment. Rate the song posted by the person above you on a scale of 1 to 10, and write a sentence or two about why you gave it that rating. Then post a song of your own! Here’s the first song:

6 Likes

10/10
It’s bloody Rush, m8

EDIT: got the right vid

3 Likes

7.5/10. I’m not an F-Zero fan but the song’s pretty cool I guess.

3 Likes

7.5/10. Probably not the greatest music ever, but it’s a lot of fun! One of my favorite hair metal songs.

1 Like

8/10. Queen is just awesome, nobody can deny that. but a reason why its 8 is because I dont generally listen to this kind of music, but I dont deny its greatness.

2 Likes

8/10 it’s Interesting, but not my favorite type of music.

1 Like

8/10: I have never heard of what this is from, but it sounds amazing, also feels very atmospheric

1 Like

9/10; It was grand, epic, and varied, three things I often look for in music.

2 Likes

7/10

Maybe it’s just me but it seems just a bit too calm. I enjoy music that has a slightly more upbeat tone, although the piece itself is rather beautiful.

^Rai’s theme

2 Likes

10/10 Tali <3

7/10 Too slow and didn’t pick up until halfway through. Ok though

7/10: I like the song, it gets a little repetitive though

1 Like

7.5/10; it was a little too weird for me in places, but I quite liked the “synthesized voice” effect or whatever you’d call it.

1 Like

7/10; I enjoy fast paced songs like this, but I couldn’t quite understand what the lyrics were saying. (Weak argument I know)

8/10 Like the Harmonica in it.

8/10
Made me feel those feels again.

1 Like

7/10. The first half minute or so wasn’t particularly interesting, and I wasn’t sure about listening to the rest, but then it picked up with the guitars and such. Pretty good. (Is Redline a video game or an anime? The name sounds vaguely familiar.)

1 Like

But in all seriousness, not a bad song. 8/10 for reminding me somewhat of OK Go.

1 Like

I mean

8/10

pretty good I guess, just not my kind of music tho

1 Like

7/10
It’s good, not much else to say…

@Chro
Redline is an anime. If you’re into space racing and incredible visuals it’s a movie for you.

6 Likes