Rate the Song Above You

9/10, I play the cello and also happen to like that song quite a bit. Personally I would’ve liked if the guy had made heavy guitar not a slur and more like spiccato or something. It’s hard to convey through text.

6/10 uh yeah that was fricken creepy

And it sounded like every other cryoshell song either since I’ve heard that sound so much, which is a thumbs down for me. It’s okay to be perfectly honest with you but the video really brings everything down.

6/10 the 80’s cheese is strong with this one

4/10 it’s interesting

AAR FTW

2 Likes

7/10 Edgy

1 Like

3/10 - i hate marilyn manson’s vocal inflections and the song itself sounds extremely bland and painfully 90s

8.5/10 Don’t think I expected a track like that at all, very catchy. Certain amount of prettiness to it : p

1 Like

7/10 I dig the almost new wave sound it has.

2 Likes

9.5/10 I love this song, a great opening for the album “Remain in Light” as well. thought the repetitive lyrics at the end could get on some people’s nerves, it is still a great song.

2 Likes

10/10 An incredible song, and one of my personal favorite songs to play.

6/10. No clue on this good earth what he said.

5/10 it’s pretty good.

7/10 a song from a simpler time, when Tobuscus was still relevant.

1 Like

7/10 Very catchy, even though that face he makes in the thumbnail is creepy, and the implication…I’m not going to go there.

1 Like

8.5/10 I always enjoyed this song quite a lot.

6/10 Don’t really like songs that don’t have any chores

1 Like

“This video conatains content from Muyap. It is not available in your country.”/10

6/10 It’s fine, but it didn’t stand out to me.

9/10 Wasn’t sure what to expect, but I actually like this song quite a lot (I do wonder why the video runs for two extra minutes though, but whatever lol).

10/10
Fond memories of skating in Boston, Barcelona, Berlin, Australia, and New Orleans.

3 Likes