Rate the Song Above You

Christian mom: 100
I loved Toby as a kid, and I currently don’t mind his older stuff, but this is too recent. He wasn’t edgy anymore :stuck_out_tongue:
Next: Fell in Love With a Girl by The White Stripes

1 Like

7/10 definitely a good classic!

5/10 the singing parts were okay, then it goes into that wobble part :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiRCjfZ6jg

9/10 I’m biased towards happy sounding songs

6/10 I like some of Fleetwood Mac’s songs, but I don’t find this one to be all that enjoyable

The video itself was far better than the song. It was well acted, looked pretty realistic, and you can tell that it had a considerable budget. The song itself was… meh, at best. So yeah, very good video, but not a fan of the song itself.
6/10

Next: After the Blackout

4-5/10 I don’t like promotional spng. Their only reason for existing is to cashgrab. It also dounds a little soulless to me.

I guess the guy has a talent for singing, but nothing about it stands out to me.
6/10.

1 Like

How dare you…?
Another one of those “fanfic songs” (copyright). To be honest I was forgetting the lyrics as I was listening them.
5/10

Well, I was tempted to say the exact same thing when you said my song was just a cash grab…

Very passionate, and with a lot of heart. I actually quite liked this one.
8/10.

1 Like

9/10 Cheesy at times, but makes me very nostalgic.

8/10 I dig it, it’s classic radio rock

8/10 While not my thing, definitely catchy

1 Like

6/10 Captured the feeling of the WW1, then the rock set in

10/10 can’t believe he’s not performing this anymore

10/10 Video unavailable

10/10 glad to have Madeon back. I wanted to post his other new stuff, but that can be for another day

5/10 not badly done, just not my sort of thing.

6/10 pretty chill, but not all that memorable

I guess it’s relaxing to listen to, but not very memorable. 6\10