Rate the Song Above You

5.5/10 a bit cliche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqD6isY3Lw0&index=6&list=PLMpVpmeBhWYnct6Gmd-PHN9NKqFj0LZ1m
(just reinstalled this game and now i kinda miss the old early 2000’s lego games)
(Also there may or may not be an easter egg of sorts at 2:48. The bit that picks up there sounds a lot like the theme from lego stunt rally)

2 Likes

6/10

a bit meh.

6/10 Not Gundam .Not that great, but not bad. I feel like it’s a bit to slow for a mecha anime.

1 Like

10/10 one of the best REM songs.

7/10
While it’s not my favorite song in the world, I somewhat enjoy it.

bum-bum-bum-bum bum-bum-bum-bum BA-DA BA-DA
6/10 Pretty good, but I really don’t think it is the best Final Fantasy song out there.

I know this song is from elsewhere, but I like it in 8-bit.

9/10 Classic 8-bit music is always nice.

9/10. really nice beat and vocals, though i wish the vocals were a little bit more prominent. nice Video to go with it as well. The classical-ish filter on the song works really well too.

I can’t say it stands out in any particular way for me, just kinda sounds like generic soft rock, definately too repetitive for my taste. I can’t say it’s particularly bad, however. 6/10

9/10 I really like the guitar and beat, the vocals were pretty good as well.

7/10. I liked the music, but the ‘singing’ doesn’t exactly appeal to me.

1 Like

8/10 I saw those flash animations, they were pretty good.

1 Like

10/10 2nd best meme ever

2 Likes

∞/10
ra ra rasputin
Needs to become the new Russian anthem.

7/10. Nice beat, though i wish it was a bit more varied. overall good, but not my style, personally.

6/10. It’s kinda good, just not my cup of tea.

5/10
Catchy but the melody is pretty generic, and the fidelity hasn’t aged all that well.

5/10
This… was kinda odd? It’s ok, but the percussion is generic and the singing doesn’t fit. I can see why some could like it, though.
Since this song has been stuck in my head for a few days…

7/10: Doesn’t feel like a boss theme, and I don’t care too much for the instrument choice. Quite like the melody though.

1 Like

10/10. Hans Zimmer always does an incredible job and I love this piece.