Rate the Song Above You

7/10 it’s okay

7/10

As far as stuff under the Monstercat label I actually liked it a fair bit. The hook is groovy as heck.

7/10
Doesn’t quite grip me but it’s not bad; I feel the main segment carried on too long without major change which finally happened at the end. Doesn’t build up to it imo. That’s the major fault.

Oh boy here we go…

1 Like

7/10 It’s okay, not a big fan of the vocals, but everything else is pretty good. Also getting confused if this is a japanese or english song (I’m guessing it’s japanese).

8.5/10 That video is so bizarre, but this was such a good track to close out Hardwired.

Picked this one since it’s like 12:41 am right now for me : p

1 Like

6/10. It is okay but not something I would listen to daily.

Quack

1 Like

10/10 the song is an utter classic. And this remaster of it is utter gold

1 Like

9/10

I loved how it started slowly and picked up so well. I’ll have to check out more by that guy …

1 Like

7/10 Not my favorite Coheed and Cambria song, but good nonetheless

(brief language warning)

2 Likes

10/10

I remember this song from the 9 trailers

1 Like

8/10
I Think I first heard that song watching The Chronicles of Jaller, and it was my favourite song for a good while.

1 Like

7.5/10
Haven’t actually heard too much of Porter Robinson’s other stuff besides Shelter. This is pretty decent, but I don’t care for

Which episode?

1 Like

10/10, One of my favourite songs ever.

8/10 I do like Black Holes and Revelations quite a bit.

At the risk of getting another 6/10 or less

Ill say 7 out of 10.

intersting but not my style.

6/10 eh. just kinda mediocre IMO

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu…

(this is about the only j-pop I like, so… ya)

1 Like

10/10 I never expected to see Babymetal here. I think this was the third Babymetal song I ever heard. Now it’s stuck in my head again.

7/10, rather like it as far as pop rock goes, although nothing too special (also I have a soft spot for any song that uses secondary dominants for some reason).
I’m surprised I haven’t heard of any rock bands from Japan considering how popular that genre is over there.

1 Like

10/10 It’s my second favorite Ghost song behind Zombie Queen.

Speaking of which,

8/10 It’s okay. Just really wasn’t my thing until around 3:00.