Rate the Song Above You

10/10 gives me memories back to when I played Pro Skater 3

2 Likes

10/10 Best song I’ve heard on that album so far (I haven’t heard the whole thing, due to working the graves and sleeping all day)

7/10, Wasn’t expecting such a poppy track with this speed metal style. Pretty jarring at first but it’s starting to grow on me.

1 Like

7/10. I’ve been meaning to check those guys out for a while, but have never gotten around to it. That song was good but I think that it was a bit uninteresting in the first half, and I think the drums were too loud in the mix.

1 Like

7.5/10: It started out rather boring, but it got better. I felt like there was some meaning to the somg I was missing out on, and if I realized that I would enjoy it a lot more.

1 Like

6/10, not really my thing, and also pretty typical for an anime intro song.

5/10 It’s a nice happy tune, but that’s really it.

7/10 the instrumental is great, the singing is too whiney

thank god for jim.

8/10 What did I just listen to? Actually it was pretty incredible, but definitely genre-melding. I’ll have to check into him more.

Ever since their new album came out a couple of months ago, I’ve been listening non-stop. This is one of my favorite songs by them.

2 Likes

8/10. I personally like instramentals better than songs with lyrics, but I have to say that this is really good. Sounds out of this world.

9/10 Nice song by Metallica (pretty common thing to say about their music)

1 Like

6/10 Due to it becoming a well known meme, it got stale really quickly.

6/10 it’s okay

7/10, some nice pop-punk, never really been a huge fan of Paramore though.

2 Likes

9/10 Really good! Especially love the guitar.

I’d rate the above an 8 / 10. Very militant, slow build, suspenseful. Still leaves me waiting for what happens after the buildup but overall a great track.

-/10 This video is not available

(The intro part of this song is important)

Meh/10
The intro was pretty cool, but the music? Not my favorite genre

1 Like

7/10 Swish and Flick kids, swish and flick.

7.5/10, quite like it, reminds of me of late 80s bands like Depeche Mode.

1 Like