Rate the Song Above You

10/10 Nice calm, relaxing song.

7/10
A rendition, too bad the link didnt work but I found another video of it non the less.

7.5/10 Not a big fan, but its got a nice ring to it.

1 Like

6/10 I enjoy this song, but it does sound a tad bit cliche

4 Likes

9/10; one of my favorite new wave hits

9/10: I never thought anyone would be mad enough to make a metal song about a theme park. Apparently I was wrong.
Jokes aside, the vocals are probably my favorite part of this song. They mesh well with the instrumentals.

1 Like

Hmm, surprisingly good! I feel like as a whole the song is good, but it has these moments where it keeps the same beat going for an awkward amount of time, waiting too long to switch it up and move onto the next portion and that really detracts from it for me. It might just be that I’m used to music paced much faster than this piece though.

Do yourself a favor and crank it up to 11 beforehand. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

8/10 Quite nice action scene music.

7/10 Not half bad, but again, not really my thing.

1 Like

10/10 Jim Croce was one of the greatest musicians to have ever lived.

5/10 not my thing

110 / 1010 wub wub wub

7/10, love the soundtracks of both games, not my favourite from either though.
Speaking of which…

6/10 its Good but a bit too slow not bad thou

9/10
Good upbeat tune, however the name really doesn’t suit it.

1 Like

Well, I’m scared now.

9.5/10. Very dramatic, only problem is that it’s dark, midnight, and my dog is downstairs.

This song got me through some tough times in my childhood.

2 Likes

6/10 I find the song all right
but it is not my preferred type of genre

1 Like

5/10. It would have been better without the organ, but it seemed to attempt to harmonize with certain parts of the song and failed. Also the singing doesn’t start until way too far into the song and the harmony voice isn’t that great. The main problem i’d say is just the artist’s lack of knowledge about harmonizing.

5/10 The song isn’t all that bad, it’s just overstayed it’s welcome.

8/10; underrated Queen song. I’ve always thought they do love songs really well, and this one does an powerful job of expressing the rawness of a bad breakup.

1 Like