Reasons your family doesn't like TTV (and/or Bonkle)

Ah, that makes sense then.

1 Like

They hate Varderan’s laugh :frowning:

2 Likes

My sister hates whoever shot @Eljay during TTE (I forget who pulled the trigger)

4 Likes

They really dislike Eljay.

Like, they really don’t like him.

I won’t go into too much detail (because quite frankly, it’s very rude), but let’s just say that they find him…creepy. Extremely creepy. And they made me promise to never talk to him.

6 Likes

Peek-a-boo.

Now you have to break it to them.

30 Likes

My family doesnt really “hate” TTV per se. They just kind of think im too old to follow a lego/bionicle based thing like this :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah my family either doesn’t know or doesn’t care. They didn’t even really question the cake like at all. It was like “who are those faces” my reply “people from a message board” “oh ok”

3 Likes

I remember when I was watching Eljays Q&A Recap thing in our kitchen with EVERYONE in the same room…
“Why’s that guy… wearing a mask?”
“'Cause he want’s to protect his identity”
“Uh-huh…”
It was awkward.

But now they’re used to it. xD

6 Likes

I was talking with some of the board members on Discord while I was playing Lego Star Wars TFA. My mom saw me talking to them and ended up questioning me afterward on what. I kind of lied to her about what information I was giving out

Also, whenever I’m on the boards and somebody asks me what I am doing I just say “Lego stuff”

3 Likes

Nobody IRL knows I follow TTV but if they did I imagine they would be something like “lol Bionicle is for kids, grow up man.”

2 Likes

I don’t have a family.

nah they just don’t know what this is

3 Likes

I have never shown them TTV
but they do not care
but I think they will not be a fan of it

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain my family doesn’t know or care that TTV exists.

2 Likes

@Political_Slimecshot him.

1 Like

How bout change this to “reasons your famiy doesn’t like ttv and or bionicle”.
Because I have some interesting stories if so

2 Likes

My family actually supports all of my Lego related stuff…

They don’t know about TTV is though.
I have no IRL friends who like Bionicle…

3 Likes

In their defense, that’s the reaction I had when Eljay said those exact words.

23 Likes

My parents don’t like bonkle because I’m obsessed with it and tend to ramble about it, and it’s the number one cause for me to spend money. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thankfully, my family has always been incredibly supportive of TTV and my Bionicle hobby. Never had an issue.

20 Likes

Whenever I say something about Bionicle, they all roll their eyes, only my brother understands.
And when I talk about TTV, no one does XD.

Lol!

6 Likes