Reclaiming Iden Nui Sign Up

I think he just may be confusing EP with protosteel

That could be so, but I want to hear what he says.

Ta-aki is the leader of the platoon. He carries a sword and spear. His weapons are standard issue.
Ta-aki has already been on scouting missions leading platoons before this one, he has the experience beyond the borders.
(just though I’d give you guys a little synopsis on him."

Name: Remus
Element: Magnetism
Appearance: Sliver and teal armor, wears a powerless version of Axon’s mask.
Gear (Weapons, Armor, Misc): A medium sized spear and two blade gauntlets, has a device in each of his palms and feet that let him pull/push metals
Bio: Growing up and training as a warrior, Remus is deadly in battle, and stronger then the average matoron as well. He is also quite skilled at parkour.
Personality: Head strong, idealistic, and sometimes even harsh, Remus is willing to do whatever it takes to do what he thinks is right.

1 Like

Accepted.

(FYI, there are power stones which could power that mask in the future if you find one or it could activate your offensive elemental abilities)

And you can pop right in. (This is why I have the npc platoon members, they’re for people like you)

1 Like

I edited my sign up sheet fyi.

Cool.

Backstory (which probably wont match up wih this world well, but I will try to be vague enough to have it be able to work): an ko and ta matoran (typically Kopeke and Kapura, but I don’t know if they will have importance to the story, so vagueness) were exploring a cave when the ta matoran stumbled into a pool of energized protodermis. He began to mutate and in the process was driven insane. But the ko matoran pulled him out to try and save him, however the ta matoran’s thrasing sent them both into the pool, and out came a matoran with silver armor and two minds.

So energized protodermis (ecxeption being my armor) tends to “jump” towards me when it is in about a 5-foot radius of me (and not in a container), and has a reaction sort of like electrons repelling each other, but with the force of an explosion. My armor is sort of bonded to me, however I can remove it for short periods of time (approximately half an hour)

Edit: forgot to add this, but @Omega_Tahu I do believe I am not confusing energized protodermis with proto steel

So you’re an EP fusion

Still doesn’t quite explain the EP armor

I mean, I just have my doubts as to how well a liquid would work for armor

Well, I’d say it stays on by itself, akin to the venom symbiote, but it hardens when impacted like a non-neutonian fluid (I may not have the right name, but I think that is what those liquids are called…)

Ehhh. I mean, I guess it sorta is believeable, but also it sorta isn’t. Not to mention how that’s going to really create some weird stuff in the RP if somebody is constantly wearing a substance that either destroys or transforms anything it touches.

Speaking of that, why is it not destroying him as he wears it?

I’d say that it isn’t true energized protodermis, otherwise I would be in a state of constant attraction and repulsion, with the armor sticking to me and the repulsion from energized protodermis, so… It can change though. I just made it energized protodermis from it coming from the pool of energized protodermis.

There’s only one kind of EP though…

Just say it’s an extremely durable material, EP can make all sorts of stuff if it’s destined to be so.

2 Likes

Vladin’s Kanohi should be a more special form for The Mask of Adaptation, which is cannon in G1. However, of course, he can’t use it since he is just a Matoran.

@Jcton, am I okay to join in?

oof i didn’t see this reply until right now

Yeah I was talking about the official one (Tanma’s mask)

So basically liquid armor…
Sure
Accepted.

@Toa_Vladin
Accepted

2 Likes

Hey. So could I still sign up for this?

1 Like

Yeah, that would be just fine. I have (nondescript) npc platoon members if you want to join immediately with the group.
Of course whatever you want to do should be fine. (I’ve haven’t seen any real issues in the RP yet)

I’d prefer for my character to join independently, rather than from a pre-formed group.

That sounds good.
(, I was just trying to let you know of an option)

1 Like