Reclaiming Nuiwar: Part II

Alex shakes his head and points up at two guards at the top of the stairs, guarding a door.

Fobend looks at Jason, the glare of disapproval apparent even behind the mask. Jason shirks back a bit as he goes into a battle with another guard.

Fobend wraps up another guard and pulls him in, kicking him, then wrapping another up and slamming them together.

Palacus sees them and takes aim at one of them. “Ever-ready when you are.” He says.

Alex ducks behind the stairway, then nods. “Hide after you shoot.” He whispers.

Palacus takes the shot then runs for cover, he gives Alex a thumps up

It hits the one and he falls, either dead or useless due to shock. The other gasps, then starts down the stairs. As he gets to the bottom, Alex jumps on him and stabs into his shoulders, cutting tendons used to move the arms. He then drops him and runs up to the room. “Hurry!” He calls down to the people with him. (@Tarkur @jayzor17 @Morgy @BrokenAxels)

“What’s the quick-rush for?” Palacus asks following Alex.

“I’d rather not stick around to see if there are any dangers to need to run from.” Alex said to Palacus.

“Yeah, that makes ever-sense” He comments continuing to follow Alex

Bradley fought off guards, usually aiming for joints to incapacitate them but making sure to not mortally wound them.

Lorens attempts to knock down several guards.

Alex runs into the room with the contraband in it, hoping everyone(@Tarkur @jayzor17 @Morgy @BrokenAxels) follows. He sees all sorts of books, weapons, armor, jewelry, and other artifacts. “Grab stuff, focus on books.” He says.

Bailey nods and starts grabbing stuff, holding whatever he can.

Alex grabs the spellbooks, throwing them into the pack hanging from his side. At the same time, he takes some of the jewelry, wearing most of it as to keep more room in the bag for books and stuff.

As Lorens knocks down guards, Jason hits one behind Lorens with the pommel of his blade, as to save him from a sneak attack.

Fobend starts getting in close to fight, holding his chains further up to shorten them for the close fighting.

1 Like

Palacus puts away his bow, helping Alex with the books

OOC: Necromancy, Go! I really want to get this going again

IC: Alex fills his pouch as much as he can. “Everyone got as much as ya can?” He asks.

“Quick-thinks so.” He stated in a optimistic manner

Lorens thanks Jason and attacks another guard aiming with the blunt of his sword.

“Yup!” Laurel calls from across the room.

“Meet me at the base then, I’ve got one more thing to do.” He says.

Lorens grins and fans his broadswords. The flat edge of the swords would cause little damage and might throw some guards that meet the sword.