Red vs Blue

I guarantee Sirus shows back up sometime. Everyone from the chairman to sacrifice to the counselor did
Edit: it’s time for a death battle

1 Like

This is like the best thing ever.

1 Like

Loved how they completely ignored locus and Felix

1 Like

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? I love this show, and its probably one of the best web series out there. My favorite season would have to be 11.

2 Likes

Personally my favorite will always be 6 but 10 and 13 are close behind

2 Likes

Well, I finished the whole thing in six days, and I’m now looking forward to playing Halo as soon as possible.
Dang it Pek

6 Likes

Honestly, RvB is the main reason I got into Halo (not that I’m that into Halo…) I feel like this is something that makes some Halo fans cringe, but I’ve never tested it.

Personally, the Chorus trilogy was my favorite. I loved how it went back to focus a bit more on the Reds and Blues while still taking the series in a whole new direction. That being said, many of the episodes in Season 14 hold up as some of my individual favorites, I just like the overall story more than the short-story stuff that makes up 14.

6 Likes

no it doesn’t, I got into halo years ago because of RvB

most halo fans are like “oh you joined because of RvB? awesome”

6 Likes

I guess I don’t have to ostracize myself from the Halo community, then.

On a slightly unrelated note, this is where I would put a :stuck_out_tongue: if I was on the LMBs to indicate that I’m not being very serious. Is there some equivalent to that here?

2 Likes

yeah it’s the same pretty much

also, do we have any news on Season 15 other than it’s happening?

Okay, thanks.

No clue. I’m the person who always hears the news from someone else, and my usual sources have been silent.

None that I know of. And I’m in a RVB Google+ community, so if it existed, I would know. That was sarcasm.

Honestly, I don’t think 14 has even ended yet.

no it did, that much was said already

I will claim to be the expert here because i was at RTX sydney 2017 and all they talked about was
A. Its happening
B. It has a new director who directed one of the episodes from season 14 and they are super excited about it

2 Likes

I was searching around and found this article that could potentially be the synopsis for RvB Season 15. Basically the season will follow a news reporter trying to follow the Reds and Blues, who have become ‘malicious’. The season will start in April and will be be set some time after the ending of Season 13.

I can’t be too certain the legitimacy of this but it sounds like an interesting format, showing us the perspective of the Reds and Blues from that of a civilian. I wonder if the whole malition thing is a result of the AIs Epsilon left behind? Perhaps the crew was driven mad by having another voice in their head over time?

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Oh also miles isnt going to tell us how the fight at the end of 13 actually went. Other directors might one day but miles wont

2 Likes

General consensus in major RVB/RT forums seems to be that it’s accurate. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

1 Like

that actually sounds cool

I believe, and this is just my opinion, that it’s more along the lines that they’ve been framed, or are otherwise innocent and were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

2 Likes

I like this idea. It feels right…