Red vs Blue

It only gets better (in my opinion).

2 Likes

I doubt it. North’s body was blown up by Wash along with his armor and South was shot in the head by Wash as well.

2 Likes

;( I WANT TO BELIEVE! The truth is out there in their corpses…

You know who else got shot in the head???

No one that I can think of right now, but many characters have survived the unthinkable.

1 Like

Wash has. A lot :stuck_out_tongue:

His luck has limits, though. The Meta was originally gonna split Wash in half with a Warthog in Revelation, but it was cut because he would definitely not survive that.

2 Likes

I really liked Agent Maine, aka The Meta. His manipulation of the other freelancers to gain their AIs and armor enhancements (though partly thanks to Sigma) make him a threatening force, and his backstory is really interesting. His death was a little weak though.

2 Likes

he’s back

1 Like

I’m a little confused about Charon Industries reasoning for orchestrating the Civil War on Chorus. What exactly do they plan to get out of eradicating the people of this planet? Is it to just gain a profit off the war, or does it have something to do with that alien technology church and the others found?

both I believe

2 Likes

Wow this topic has been quite inactive as of late, especially considering that episode 6, season 13 just recently came out. I’m interested in the approach the Chairman is taking with the Meta’s armor and how it could affect the relationship between Locus, Felix, and Sharkface, considering the lengths they may go just to get the armor for themselves.

1 Like

it’s rather scary, what if all the AI’s come back :open_mouth:

1 Like

Anyone catch the RWBY reference?
@Middlefingerstudios that would actually be cool to see.

1 Like

No.
What’s the reference?

1 Like

Says RWBY +4 and JNPR +4 above the monitor with Locus and Felix on it in episode 6.

1 Like

Maybe to defeat all of them, Church must sacrifice himself.
Theory!

4 Likes

I’d just like to say that the person everyone thought was the Meta is not actually the Meta. Its Sharkface, the flamethrower guy from season 9. I know some people were confused by it so I’m clearing it up here.

3 Likes

Wait, really?

Yup, if you look closely at some of the tattoos on the body of the man we saw at the end of Season 13’s pilot episode, you may notice they slightly resemble the markings on “Sharkface’s” armor from Season 9.

Also in a later episode of Season 13, The Counselor is with the same man that we saw in the aforementioned. The Counselor directly acknowledges the man as, “Sharkface”.

2 Likes

Caboose is the ultimate warrior

6 Likes

Santa is great.

4 Likes