Red vs Blue

By far one of the best parts of this episode was this single moment

It was so great to see the freelancers again! Particularly Maine.

8 Likes

Guys! If you’ve seen the Halo RP, I’m making a Red Vs. Blue RP. The sign up topic is coming soon. GET HYPE

4 Likes

I heard that this week, instead of another episode, they’re doing another PSA. WHY?! WHY MUST YOU RUIN THE SUSPENSE?!

3 Likes

The RP sign up topic is out, to those interested.

1 Like

Just watched episode 9 yesterday, and man this season is getting interesting. I wonder what the purge Santa talked about will be? Some kind of super weapon that will sterilize the planet of its inhabitants?

1 Like

THEY CAN’T LET KIMBALL DIE! She is Ruby Rose!

2 Likes

I just finished watching episode 10 today and… DOCS BACK YAY!!! And possibly O’Malley! .

I was also scrolling through the Red vs Blue wiki and found this promo image. Maybe this is what part of episode 11 or 12 will feature.

7 Likes

season 13 spoiler aw doc, I noticed you were gone

Apparently, episode 11 is going to be so epic that it got its own trailer

UPDATE: I just watched episode 11 today and it really did live up to the hype I expressed when watching the trailer. The fight scene between Carolina and Sharkface was awesome and wonderfully choreographed. There was also great character interaction, specifically Locus and Wash’s continued debate over what makes a true soldier. Lastly, the tension was pretty good, mostly near the end where it is shown that Epsilon is a failing unit.

3 Likes

Considering all the RVB people around here, how is this topic dead?

I just started watching this a few days ago. One of the few humor-based things I like.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching since April of this year and am already up to date with current episodes. Heck I’ve been meaning to talk about episodes 11-14, which by the way, @Middlefingerstudios, @anon68675807, @squeaverking, @RECspiriah, what did you guys think of the four latest episodes?

3 Likes

Seen 1-13 I think, pretty hyped to see if the mercs turn on each other for Maine’s armour .

Emily Gray is best girl.

I thought they were pretty good and I’m happy to see Doc return.
Also I’m hoping that Locus might turn good at one point.
If they do that I’ll be so happy.

3 Likes

I’m waiting until Monday to watch last week’s RvB, as well as the new one. But, so far, I’m enjoying the story. Doyle’s dumb. They also use Falcons in RvB, which is cool.

3 Likes

O’Malley has become a complete joke. Not that he wasn’t before, but now he isn’t threatening at all. Also, Lopez disappeared randomly. I miss him.

3 Likes

Just watched episode 15 of Season 13.

[spoiler] Favorite moments

1. Doc using the rocket launcher
  2. Though it does sound risky, I’m interested with the approach they’re taking with the nuclear reactor
  3. Lopez in the Pelican
  4. Carolina’s confrontation with Sharkface [/spoiler]

Can’t wait for part 2 next week, that is if we don’t get a PSA instead.

3 Likes

I hate that they ended it on a cliffhanger, but at least I’m overly hyped for next week. I am also glad we found out where Lopez has been. I missed him.

4 Likes

Well, episode 16 of Season 13 is out

[spoiler] Highlights

• The fight scenes between Carolina and Sharkface were wonderfully choreographed and very intense
  • Doyle’s sacrifice was pretty shocking,
  • I liked the interaction between Doyle and Kimball in this episode, as the two seemed to have developed somewhat of a respect and reliance for one another
  • The amount of tension in those last few minutes of the episode

Disappointments

• Sharkfaces death. Apart from complaining and wanting to gain revenge for what happened to him during the heist, Sharkface’s character felt very unnecessary to the plot. If they were to spend more of his screen time fleshing out his character, rather than having him say “I’ll crush you” or “You’re gonna burn” left and right, his death may have had more impact.
  • DAG NABBIT! I HATE THEM DARN CLIFFHANGERS! [/spoiler]

Why aren’t the spoiler tags working?!

3 Likes

I just finished season 2.

Things just started getting interesting…

Season 2 finale is my favorite RvB episode ever. Of all time.