Red vs Blue

IMO, Blood Gulch is the low point in the series. Every season is better than the lat, up until seasons 9 and 10. Those are my favorite. Then, season 11, which isn’t as good, again, IMO. Season 12 is good, and Season 13 is great! Hopefully, the series just gets better, and becomes even better than season 10 (my favorite). All my opinion. :smile:

From best to least interesting for me its,

1. Freelancer Saga
  2. Recollections-
  3. Chorus Trilogy
  4. Blood Gulch Chronicles

I agree.

I like the new direction it’s gone.

Well, Season 13 Episode 17 is out! (I presume this is the first of a three part finale)

[spoiler]Highlights

• The relationship between both armies feels a lot more fleshed out now that Kimball has united them
  • Learning (presumably) about Felix’s fear
  • Kimballs speech
  • Them unlocking the weapons stash at the alien temple for the epic showdown
  • Return of Crash Site Bravo
  • FOUR SEVEN NINER? IS THAT YOU?! (Listen to the person talking on the radio with Locus and Felix near the end. Sound familiar?)

Dissapointments
  • I have to wait till next Monday for the next episode [/spoiler]

@MiraculousPrime @anon68675807 @RECspiriah @Willess12

Have you guys watched Season 13 Episode 18 yet?

3 Likes

Just watched it.
It was amazing.
Yet cliched.

Nah. I’ve been binge watching Soul Eater all day, but I plan on watching it tonight.

I’m only up to season 3.

IMO, Blood Gulch was the low point of the series. It only gets better after that.

RIP, Monty Oum

1 Like

I watched it.

I died.

I was of from school so I binge watched from season 2 to 12 in one week, a few weeks ago, now every Tuesday afternoon I get hyped for a new episode…

2 Likes

Did you see what happened to Agent Georgia?

I wonder if RT will continue to make seasons of Red vs Blue now that the chorus trilogy is about to wrap up?

BTW I just watched episode 19 and it was awesome

SISTER IS ALIVE! THEY SHOWED BLOOD GULCH AGAIN!

2 Likes

Well, Felix died, in a rather anticlimactic way, much like Sharkface…

1 Like

Remember, it is a comedy series…

…Also “Father?”…

2 Likes

@Kahi Given how much of a RT fan you are, I’m surprised you haven’t replied to this topic yet. What are your thoughts on the show? What do you like about it? What do you think of Season 13?

Season finale is out.

I cried.

3 Likes

Just watched the season finale today

[spoiler] Highlights:

• A lot of tension
  • Epsilons speech
  • Tucker applying the Meta’s suit (I dunno why but it was cool)
  • Return of the Grifshot
    Disappointments
  • The fact that we have to wait for the final battle of the chorus trilogy. I hope season 14 picks up right where season 13 ended, and they can save that anthology idea for another season. [/spoiler]
2 Likes

Man, that finale. It was amazing. I can’t wait for Season 14! Sadly, my favorite character will be gone. RIP Church.

Guess that is necessary, Eljay. :sweat_smile:
Thanks!

3 Likes

Okay, just queuing the episode up now…

Edit: I watched the episode, and wow, I’ll talk about it later…

1 Like