Red vs Blue

funny enough, it’s also how I got into Halo

1 Like

That season 13 cliff hangar though

3 Likes

It’s even worse when you think about what Season 14 will be: mini-stories about other characters.

We won’t find out what happens until Season 15.

I really, really hope that the anthology thing just stays an idea and season 14 picks up where 13 left off.

1 Like

I’m actually okay with anthology’s

we’ve just gotten so much stuff that I’m okay with taking a season break and focusing on other characters

especially if one of them is junior

3 Likes

Really.
Wikipedia doesn’t say this…

i agree it would be interesting to see what he has been up to

1 Like

Pretty much what I meant.

2 Likes

I was just trying to say that it doesn’t necessarily mean each will be about a different character…

1 Like

I hope we get more of York and Carolina as a team since there was clearly more there we never got to see

Something still confuses me. If the director was able to bring back Allison through Tex (Beta), what was the point of further fragmenting Alpha into Epsilon, Delta, Gamma, etc? He achieved his goal in bringing back the one he loved so much, why go any further? Unless I’m just forgetting something.

2 Likes

according to the RvB book it’s because he was not given permission to outfit his agents with more AI so he just fragmented Alpha

1 Like

At the end of season 13 they showed all the fragments Epsilon would leave behind. Theroretically since they are all memories of the real characters would Alpha and Tex be included even though he said he “forgot” Tex

1 Like

AI caught the RvB Panel at RTX Au, and it was very good.
Mayn things where talked about, many interesting things.
The very first clip of RvB that was ever released was shown, along with a TV opening.
they also talked about season 14, and I was wrong.

They did in fact say that the series would be anthologies based within the universe featuring different characters.
There will also be involvement from people outside of Rooster Teeth.
Some stories will written by others, and created by RT, while others will be done independently.
One off the stories will be live action, and created by Freddie Wong.
The Q and A provided some great insight into the minds of Gus, Matt, Joel and Burnie.
@Calebmar12 even got to ask question, it was about Doyle, if they upload the panel look out for that.

And that is all I have to say, for now, because that is what I remember…

3 Likes

Oh bro like
We can totally meet up sometime at one of the next RTX Aus
Would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

They did say it would happen again and it would be cool to meet you…

1 Like

With the idea of an anthology following different characters and stories do you think we will get to find out what happened to the reds and blues. Personal i think we might but it will be at the end of the season or the start

Who’s Al?

A construct I made, intelligent, a brain, created synthetically, completely artificially…

1 Like

Whats the A stand for? Whats the I? - Caboose

3 Likes