Red vs Blue

yeah i dont understand why they kept wash and carolina alive
and not someone else

1 Like

By the time that season 8 ended we already knew that York, North, South, Florida(not known by that name at time), Wyoming, and somehow CT were dead. Maine probably was as well although it was not confirmed at the time. Their only options were to add new characters or bring back the only one we had only heard speculation about (carolina) and the one that wasn’t dead and on better terms with the team (wash) or finally somehow shoehorn Tex back into the plot.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Not only is Vic returning, but so are the Freelancers. I seriously can’t wait.

2 Likes

Time to start up the Hype Submarine…

1 Like

I think the voices heard were Carolina, North, Wyoming, South, York, 479er, and Wash

2 Likes

Red vs Blue…screw that, Team Purple all the way.

2 Likes

Team Doc?

6 Likes

As someone who thinks North is the best freelancer I wholeheartedly agree

3 Likes

Here we go season 14 has started was a little disappointed in the first episode if you watch it you will understand if your a more active fan but most excited for the shots they showed at the end of the episode. Sorry for them being screen shots. [spoiler] (these comments are based on personal opinion do not take them as fact)

return to sand trap? Maby its his field? a story inside the mind of caboose maby his retelling of the original series?
Simmons dosent want to go to the vagas quadrant
nothing to say here
boom explosion
you ever wondered why were here
i feel this is based on politics in the universe like Hargrove and stuff
an episode from the eyes of sister?
this and the next two i have no idea

But now my favorite

i feel this is either the first episode a stand alone story or best moments
[/spoiler] @Lobstroke

2 Likes

I watched the first episode yesterday. At first I was disappointed because the first several minutes were from a RvB animation that had already been shown, though the end got me interested for what’s to come.

2 Likes

I really hope the scene with Wash and CT is the one they mentioned in season 9 where something apparently went wrong and it was CT’s fault

3 Likes

I started watching RvB last month, however it was a “clean” version on YouTube. However, that guy stopped making videos at the beginning of season 6. Luckily, another guy is doing the same thing except he has much better quality. So I have to wait until he catches up.

I understand that some people don’t like the unnecessary profanity but it really does take away from the overall experience as some great jokes and moments are lost

Honestly the jokes didn’t seem lost to me, I could tell when some stuff was cut out but I never felt like it wasn’t as funny.

Once you hit reconstruction there are some great moments that come to mind

2 Likes

Episode 3 out on youtube, episode 4 on Roosterteeth.com. Loved episode 4, great plot explainers

1 Like

The Brick Gulch Chronicles” is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen.
Y’all should become sponsors, this is just too grand!

2 Likes

Loved the new episode. Funhaus actually did a really good job writing it and the characters are really funny

2 Likes