Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

The war has nearly ended, and the hierarchy of the Principality of the Zeon has been completely destroyed with the final death of Kycilia Zabi. The idea that the war for independence has failed did not bode well with the fleets and armies of Zeon, and most of them continue to fight. The Federation is in as good a time as ever, now that they have defeated the organized threat. Will that give them a true advantage over what they view as mere radicals with inferior technology? Or will the Zeonic army attempt to retaliate in denial of their loss? All we know is the bloodiest war in history will continue to smear red streaks upon history.

sieg zeon

@Mrblackpants @Gatsbyo @Sammythekat @Omega_Tahu @HewksDKowlihad

1 Like

no

1 Like

very yes

1 Like

Spacey is in a Mobile Suit hangar, repairing his custom GM Type-C after the battle that marked the end of the One Year War. He tries not to think about the unlucky few in his squad that perished in the fight.

OOC: We should probably have an OOC PM

1 Like

Joe is sitting in his cockpit listening to an old cassette. He’s drinking away his sorrows with Diet Coke.

2 Likes

OOC: TFW all the active people are zeon

IC:
Spacey goes out on patrol

1 Like

OOC: TFW all the active people are feddies

IC:
He finishes yet another bottle of hard coke.

1 Like

OOC: That could be taken out of context very, very easily

1 Like

OOC: And you think that was not part of the master plan?

IC:

Joe waits to shoot some speddies.

1 Like

While on patrol, Spacey wonders if the Yellow and Cyan color scheme of his suit makes him stand out. Then he remembers that the standard GMs are bright red so he really has nothing to worry about

OOC: It’s been 4 hours

y’all gonna say something or what smh

1 Like

OOC: I’m waiting for another Zeek

1 Like

Robert flies on a patrol in his customized Ball.

2 Likes

Samuel sits on a partially wrecked colony, in one of the bombed-out hangars. around him are parts scrounged up from the carcasses of previous mobile suits. in one pile, there lay a guncannon torso. in another, some feddie shields and some emptied guns. in the middle of the hangar, Samuel’s main prize is found- some Zeonic prototype transforming mobile suit, partially wrecked from crashing into the colony.

He’s been working on it for about 3 months at this point. all it needs is a shield, some more guns, and a fresh coat of paint.

2 Likes

Michizane and his platoon are in the jungle of Vietnam helping local villagers plant their rice patties for their future crop just cause he is a “rice cracker”. The MS he brought for protection was the GM sniper.

1 Like

While on patrol, Spacey encounters a squad of 3 Zakus
He motions to his partner, a standard gm, to take cover in some nearby foliage. Spacey also takes cover opposite of the Zakus
He turns on his external speakers
“Attention Zeonic forces. The war is over and the E.F.S.F. is victorious, set down your weapons and exit your mobile suits and I’ll allow you to leave peacefully. If you don’t, things might get a little… messy.”

A dim screen flashes on and flickers above Joe’s head.

“Sir, we have made contact with a stray Federation Mobile Suit. It appears heavily modified and we can’t pin down the exact model.”

“Well, is it a threat?”

“I guess we’ll find out…”

The screen faded out.

2 Likes

Michi hears a distant the rumbling of MS and wonders if the Feddies found out about his cover then he thinks. “Nah they will never know. I mean Jaburo has the best EFSF security on the planet and I was not discovered so it should be fine.” and he carries on helping the villagers by bringing them more rice to plant by the cartload using his sniper GM.

1 Like

“Do I need to repeat what I just said? Put down your weapons and exit your mobile suits and this can all end peacefully.”
The Zakus don’t respond

While setting down the bail of rice for planting I received an emergency signal from a different platoon of Zeonic origin. This worries me as I start to believe that my cover will be blown by that squad. So I tell the farmers that I had to go and I went to investigate the distress signal.

2 Likes

Joe tries to contact the 3 Zakus currently confronting him to no avail.

1 Like