Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: CRAP IM SO SORRY

2 Likes

If you are then hurry up. I wanna get back to the RP since i am out for this RP day but in many IRL days

1 Like

OOC: I don’t think there is any form of time cycle lmao

Spacey moves a shield in an attempt to block the thrown beam saber, however, he didn’t move the shield in time. The beam saber embeds itself in his Mobile Suit’s left arm, disabling it. Spacey begins to retreat, still laying down fire with his shotgun. The GM isn’t so lucky, the damaged camera system prevented the pilot from seeing Sammy’s attack and is hit directly in the groin

2 Likes

Sammy grabs the remains of GM by the arm, and starts to fly off.

“Joe, time to retreat.”

While in the air, Sammy rips off the cockpit cover, and crushed the pilot of the rando GM.

2 Likes

Spacey tries to switch to his minigun and fire at the fleeing mobile suit, but without his other arm to stabilize his shots, he couldn’t hit anything. He watched helplessly as the mobile suit flew away
“Man, why is it that the people with customized suits always survive?”
He marks the two GM pilots as KIA and returns to base for repairs.
On the return to the base he tries to think of any reason why a zeek would want a wrecked GM

OOC: Do you guys think we should make an OOC PM for this RP

1 Like

PM? What is that?

1 Like

OOC: Private Message

1 Like

IC: A day passed and now upon this glorious day I noticed 1 more empty spot in the base and a powered GM that was brutally damaged. Immediately I went looking for Spacey to see what happened that day while I was gone. When I finally found Spacey who was strangely in a bar with a strange person who happened to be in a questionable state of bliss. I called out to Spacey “Why are you in a bar? I thought you hated the thought of drinking.”

“I do, I just like watching drunk people.”

1 Like

“Ah that makes sense. Just a form of entertainment I see. By the way who is the person you are sitting with? I never saw him before… Is the the Pilot of the Ball?”

“Heck if I know, I was here first.”
OOC: I wouldn’t reccomend involving him cuz he’s made like, 3 posts

1 Like

OOC:Ok
“Ahh ok. By the way what happened while I was gone? I was going to the ricefields today when I saw 2 empty spots in the hangar and your GMs arm trashed. Are you ok?”

“I am, my GM? not so much.”

1 Like

“Sorry about that… Did the enemy do anything weird in particular? What MS were they?”

“Something I’ve never seen before.”

1 Like

Samuel brings the spare GM torso and Joe back to his base of operations.

“OK, now stand the Zaku riiiight o’er there, Joe. Perfect.”

Sammy starts to slowly break down the shell of Joe’s Zaku II Custom for repairs.

@Joey_Reviews

1 Like

“Oh… Ok… But did the enemy do anything out of the ordinary?”

1 Like

“Why do you care so much?”

2 Likes

“So, Joe, got any plans for the evening? i know of a feddie restaurant that ain’t half bad that you could go to.”

Sammy started to detach the main reactors of the GM, getting ready to load them onto a crane.

1 Like

“Because we could lead them into a trap if they have a certain objective. I mean the Zaku pilot I interrogated said that they were salvaging parts so if they are, isn’t there a way we could use a Mobile suit as bait for a trap?”

1 Like