Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

“Me and Joe went to try and see if there were some dumbass GMs that were patrolling, to scrap for engines. ran into some feddies, outright destroyed 1, took out the other while leaving the reactors intact, and hit the arm of surviving GM…”

Sammy pulls out a piece of paper, and hands it to Mich

“Oh, if ya see a guy named Haydn, give this to him.”

(The note reads “come to X place next thursday. Bring your MS. Sincerely, your Zeek friend.”)

2 Likes

OOC: Man, I’m starting to feel like the feddie protagonist more and more every day lmao

3 Likes

OOC: I mean you’re kinda like

the only really active Fed

3 Likes

OOC: I have no choice but to be bad*ss

So, what now

3 Likes

OOC: Or die with honor which you will probably refuse to do.
IC: “Ok will do” And so I went to look for Haydn to deliver the paper. And i delivered it to him directly. I tell him “Seems like that Zeek from awhile back wants to meet up with you. He gave me this to give to you for the details…”

1 Like

OOC: Cuz then i’m out of the rp
IC: [quote=“Gatsbyo, post:271, topic:41156”]
And i delivered it to him directly. I tell him “Seems like that Zeek from awhile back wants to meet up with you. He gave me this to give to you for the details…”
[/quote]

“So you’re telling me that you found a way to contact this zeek, meet up with him, talk to him, and now you’re delivering a letter for him. And you’re not a spy?” Spacey pulls out his gun and points it at Mich. “If that’s not suspicious, I don’t know what is. Now you’ve got to explain yourself real quick before we send you to the detention block.” Other federation soldiers noticed the scene and started to gather around. Some drawing out their own weapons.

1 Like

“Really? If you think that I could meet up with a Zeek on my own accord then we might as well talk about how you were with a Zeek in the bar eh? If I am guilty of just happening to bump into a Zeek out of uniform that I only saw once in a bar. Then you might as well also be guilty of being a Zeek spy. Not only were you in a bar without getting shot at by the same Zeek soldier, but he even whispered something into your ear and you said it was “Nothing of importance” I want to hear what he actually said unless you are the real spy trying to frame me to get the authorities off of your tail.” The Feddie soldiers get confused with a long moment of awkward silence then I shattered the silence breaking the trance in all soldiers, “Come on, Say something Spacey! Unless you really are a spy you better have a good explanation because each team you have been deployed with was destroyed, its almost as if you want the Zeeks to win you back stabbing traitor!”
OOC: Gotcha Haydn, Feddies out REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

“What? How does a zeek trying to shoot me in a bar imply im a spy? You however, had to have purposly met up with him. Theres no way you would have met him while traveling back to base because he walked in the opposite direction of the base. And if you really want to know what he said to me, it was ‘Stay away from that suit you saw.’ It was a prototype suit of zeonic origin. The reason i survived the engagement was mostly due to the advantages my suit has in close range combat. The enemy suit targeted the weakest of the group. You should know, you sniped one of our GMs.”

1 Like

“Do you even think a Zeek would tell you to stay away from a test suit if they are just bloodthirsty dogs? And even then that bar we were at was in a town that was neutral territory, I was just getting groceries to cook me some of that Teriyaki chicken when he saw me. At the time he was buying 4 six packs of beer and told me that he wanted to meet up with you gave me a letter to deliver to you. If anything I haven’t even looked at the contents letter that he wanted me to deliver to you. Plus the letter is to you Mr. Suspect, the person who the information is intended to is more suspicious than the person delivering the information in my opinion so watch that mouth of yours before throwing false accusations.”

1 Like

“He challenged me to a duel.”
“And im gonna beat the ■■■■ out of him”
There were a few “hoo-rahs” in the background

1 Like

"Thats good and all but how we be sure this ‘duel’ of yours’ not gonna be framed? There was a chorus of “oooohs” from the Feds. Then i continued the bombardment “If he said something like ‘Stay away from that suit you saw’ then maybe he is taking you lightly ay? What if it was a framed battle just so that you would seem loyal to the Federation? Plus if he does not uses that MS then that means that you were just lying earlier about him telling you to stay away because he obviously should not be worried about you if he challenged you to a duel. Either way I find you all too suspicious for my taste.” There was an uproar from the EFSF soldiers as they point their guns toward Spacey.
OOC: Thats why you don’t F*ck with me M8 https://i.imgur.com/5hbhgkL.gif

1 Like

OOC: that was really weak man…

2 Likes

OOC: wot M8? That was the point. You know from the rap battle video we talked about earlier today.

1 Like

OOC: those arent even good points
IC: “You can review the mission recordogs if you want, nothings hidden. Also, dont forget it was _ you_ who delivered the letter.”
OOC: Also, ive been around these people way more thab you. They wouldn’t be sp quick to think im a spy. Remember, ive fought with these guys throughout the one year war

1 Like

OOC: Ok… T_T good point
IC: “Sure it was me that delivered the letter but why would someone from the federation need some kind of letter from a Zeek? It would only make sense if it were one of three things, the first is instructions from the Zeeks to you, the second a Zeek spy giving you information, or the last one which would be highly unlikely to be an honest request for a duel. It just feels too suspicious to me, ok.”
IC (Inside my head): ABORT ABORT ABORT

1 Like

“You tell me. He was the one who gave it to you.”
“Im going to that duel, and im taking as many men who want to go with me. He’s taken too many of us down.”

1 Like

“yea but why would he want me to give it to YOU SPECIFICALLY? Plus what if it is a trap. I don’t think that we should get involved with the Zeeks new weapon. It just seems too suspicious like they want us to fall for their trap.”

1 Like

“Oh, its totally a trap. That’s why I’m taking volunteers to come with me.”

1 Like

“But… What if… *sigh. What if it was the kind of trap not to get rid of a star pilot but the kind to get rid of an entire base? I mean the enemy is not that stupid. They could be planning something like an air strike on the area or collapsing the area where your duel will be held. Then what is the point of the deaths of our comrades?”

1 Like

“How would an air strike in a secluded part of the jungle take down this base?”

1 Like