Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: But you said you were taking volunteers right in front of me

1 Like

OOC: I guess

1 Like

@Mrblackpants

2 Likes

IC: I line up the shot for a 3 GMs and get a triple collateral for a head-shot to disable the GMs. Now they are decapitated and are unable to provide support for Haydn.

1 Like

OOC: There are no gms
they all blew up

IC:

Spacey Blocks the shots with his shield but isn’t fast enough to stop the arm, the beam saber slices through the right shield arm. Spacey holsters his weapons and pulls out his minigun, spinning it up and firing at Sammy

1 Like

IC: Since all interference for their duel is gone I get out my reserve pack of Mtn. Dew and Doritos and start eating them. It was one of the only moments i really relaxed since spacey kicked me out of the EFSF base. And so I decided to view Sam’s monitor on his MS to make the experience all the more better and to record the battle tactics of Haydn for future reference.

1 Like

Blessed be thine dew

1 Like

OOC: Correction: “Blessed be thine dew” but to you
Holy be thine Doritos

1 Like

I see you pulling out your minigun and proceed to sidestep, but a few rounds hit my leg. My arm turns around and heads to attack you from the back.

in the meantime, i aim my shoulder cannons and fire 2 rounds (6 rounds left)

2 Likes

Spacey turns around and fires at the arm, covering his back with the remaining shield, one of the cannon rounds hits him directly in the back, staggering him. The shield absorbed most of the impact and stayed intact. The second round detonated on the ground next to him, pushing him to the side and further disrupting his stability.

1 Like

One of the shots hits the cables, disabling the arm partially. Sammy retracts the arm and tries to regain control, but the forearm’s for sh*t. Sammy attaches the shield to that arm, and fires a few shots from his beam rifle, and holsters it.

OOC- i can still move my shoulder, but the elbow/wrist/hand has gone stiff

2 Likes

IC: * siiiiiiip… I send out 2 drones one to patrol the area. No Feddies yet. And another to get a better angle of the fight. Its getting so intense that I have the urge to annotate/ voice over the fight like the boxing match. Then I thought for a second, what if I broadcast these videos to both the Feddies and to Zeon just to gain funds. Sounds like a good idea but that is for the next chance I get, for now just enjoy the show.

1 Like

Sammy finally flips on the radio, and hears Mich commentating

“The hell? Why’re you here?! this was a one-on-one fight, damm*t.”

2 Likes

“I’m not fighting I’m just watching, Plus i’m keeping the other Feddies away from your 1v1. In a sense I am a security guard to the most intense fight I’ve seen in a long time.”

2 Likes

Spacey steadies himself and turns around, he blocks the shots with his shield, but the shield is weakening. A crack appears in the shield. Spacey continues to lay down fire with his minigun

1 Like

“And Spacey swerves around to lay fire on Samuel, ohhh that shield is almost at its breaking point! Will Sam be able to break down Spacey’s defense!” Another sip of the Blessed Dew and starts munching on the Doritos. I start to get bored and decided to hack Spacey’s cameras to see what he is seeing without any detection. On both Spacey and Sams Comms"Well that was too easy… I could make millions off of a televised battle network based on Zeon and EFSF fighting each other. Behehehehe! This makes me laugh!"

1 Like

OOC: how can you hack them if they don’t send a signal to anything

1 Like

OOC: How can they have the equivalent of Skype in the one year war and not send a signal to anything is the real question.

1 Like

OOC: What do you mean? Aren’t the external cameras just directly wired into the cockpit monitors?

2 Likes

the shots hit the fan motor in my leg, severely limiting my suit’s mobility. I try blocking some of the shots with the shield, but the minigun weakens it heavily. I charge at Haydn’s suit, beam saber in hand.

I swing it down, aiming for Haydn’s shoulder.

2 Likes