Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: It never said that joey moved from the base.

“I just came to report that I couldn’t maintain cover and going to give a report as to what is going on in the Federation. By the way you look famished. Want some of my Dank MRI’s? It consists of the holy food and drink from the Dank culture.”

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

“I think I’d rather drink my own sweat, thanks.”

“Wow, I’ve been asleep for a while. The hell happened to me”

1 Like

OOC: Mich you just double posted twiiiiiice
I thought we talked about this

1 Like

OOC: I thought i replied to you before Joey replied
IC: “I don’t know, Ask Sam about what happened. I just got here so I barely know what the layout of the base is.”

OOC: nope, it was one post after the other[quote=“Gatsbyo, post:412, topic:41156”]
"I don’t know, Ask Sam about what happened.
[/quote]

OOC: Didn’t u spectate tho

1 Like

“Welcome to Zeonic paradise, come to find women and treasure. Alright, start cleaning out my ■■■■ Zaku’s joints.”

2 Likes

OOC: My character wasn’t there at the time when Sam was gone. Btw what year is this in UC?
IC: “Thank you Sir. Well I’ll get familiar with this place then.”

2 Likes

OOC: ah

IC:
Spacey radioed in to command. “I engaged the enemy mobile suit and my GM is heavily damaged, it’s repairable, and in much better shape than the enemy’s suit. Marking my position now, I’d reccomend binging some heavy lift gear.”
Spacey pops a flare and throws it to the ground next to his suit and waits

2 Likes

Sammy ducks his head out of his Bawoo

“Did that when i replaced the cores.”

I’m sitting in a half-completed suit, with the destroyed parts sitting off to the side

OOC- [quote=“Gatsbyo, post:415, topic:41156”]
Btw what year is this in UC?
[/quote]

early 0080, 'round the time of WitP.

OOC:Thx

“Well we gotta find some ■■■■ thing for the newbie to do.”

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

“Which newbie?” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Sammy ducks his head out of the cockpit for a moment, and places his finger on his nose.

“not it.”

1 Like

“I guess I’m the noob around. So, what’s the plan? What’s my job [Enter Joe’s rank here]?”

“The plan and job description is not to be an idiot. We play things by the ear, the randomness of the surroundings doesn’t really let us plan.”

1 Like

“Alright. Will do then.” I go to the directory to find a open room to register into. I deliver a full report to the higher ups about how the EFSF now put me on a wanted list. I also give them information as to were the MS are circulating in the EFSF, I also report about the Anaheim Electronics Company is about to start a whole new line of development for Gundams. Then i go into my room and crash for the rest of the day into a nice long sleep.

"little too late for that…

Sammy looks back at his half-wrecked Bawoo.

“Let’s just say i decided to do something rather stupid…”

Sammy ducks back into his Bawoo to work

OOC- i’m gonna be away 'til monday, cause f*ck Comcast.

3 Likes

OOC: I dunno what Comcast is like but if you can’t because of them yea F*ck Comcast

1 Like

OOC- the line providing internet was cut, and they can’t fix it 'til monday.

1 Like

Sorry about that M8

1 Like