Amazon has 'em for like, 36$.

2 Likes

I’m too broke :sweat_smile::expressionless::sweat::persevere::sob:

1 Like

OOC: same

1 Like

Sammy pops his head out again

“ask Mich 'bout it”

Sammy ducks back in, finishing the work on his Bawoo…

3 Likes

“Joe would you like a debriefing of what happened over the last couple days/ weeks you were out?”

2 Likes

Spacey is back at the EFSF base, overseeing repairs to his GM

1 Like

“Uh, sure, I really have no idea what happened.”

2 Likes

“The basic gist is Sam went into a bar near Feddie territory and then found the pilot of the GM type C named Haydn with the nickname of “Spacey”. Then he decided to give me a paper to give to Haydn for planning out a duel. I gave it to Haydn and so they fought but it also was probably a reason why my cover got blown. And so they dueled and ended with a tie and so Sam’s his Bawoo was rekt because nither people dodged the hits and took all of the hits, and so when the duke out between MS was done I was there to make sure Spacey wouldn’t make any moves so Sam got out without dying. Also his Bawoo had enough fuel for the thrusters to lift the Bawoo back to base. And so here we are. By the way, when is the next transport to Australia? I was reassigned to urban warfare in Australia. Apparently they have some kind of ‘project’ going on over there that i was assigned to take down.”

1 Like

OOC: Nah man, I won. I still had some combat capability
That victory only cost me…
an arm and a leg
For realsies tho, I just lost an arm and banged up the knee

2 Likes

and i just lost control to my arm, a wing binder, and part of my leg. it was a tie.

1 Like

OOC: You surrendered
therefore I win B)

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like a surrender in my opinion :confused:

1 Like

OOC: He left his suit before I did

1 Like

OOC: Yea but that was not a declaration of surrendering. If it was he would have said “I give up” or “Spare me” Which he didn’t.

1 Like

OOC: Naaaaaah, I won

1 Like

OOC: If you did either one of you would have been either
a: been knocked out
b: surrendered
c: run away
d: Died
Out of this whole selection neither of you did any of them therefore it’s a tie
IC: I make a heavy sigh as i finish my explanation of the past events. “It’s really annoying now that I can’t see that officer anymore… (*sigh) oh well I’m gonna get over it with a proper drink.”

OOC: He left his suit and sent it back for repairs therefore he surrendered

1 Like

OOC: The same goes for you. You got out of your suit as well and your mobile suit couldn’t move while Sam’s could otherwise you would have drove your GM type C back to base.
IC: “By the way where’s the bar in the base? Is there a map of the place somewhere?”