Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: Thats true.

OOC: I mean
There was some conflict
idk what to do now that we’re all in australia
I mean
There’s gonna be a gundam at some point

2 Likes

IC: We finally get to the base and i get out of my Gouf to stretch. “It’s been a long day. I’m gonna take my Gouf for a ride when i finish painting both MS.” I start to work on my Gouf Paint. I finish and start working on my GM Sniper II.

Spacey hops in his MS for his scheduled patrol

1 Like

Robert goes out for his patrol. After checking he’s out of range of the base, he lands and drinks from his flask.

1 Like

IC: I finish my GM sniper II and call out to Joe and Sam. “I’m gonna go scouting the suspected base with my GM Sniper II. Not going to have direct contact. Just gonna take a peek at defenses. Anybody want to come?” @Joey_Reviews @Sammythekat
OOC: Are u guys there? @Joey_Reviews @Sammythekat

“I think I’ll stay behind. You guys haven’t exactly filled me with confidence.”

1 Like

IC: “Ok, And what about you @Sammythekat? Are you coming or not?”
OOC: @Sammythekat are you there man? I’m seein winter break like dis rn: https://i.imgur.com/aLbV7Ii.gif
OOC: Is sam there? if not then i will just continue the RP without him.

After a few weeks of camping, some intel breaks through.

“Alright boys, we’re moving out. some high-powered GMs are coming to the base. they might not be the gundams, but they’re powered up enough to pose a threat. We’ll head out in a few hours to intercept.”

1 Like

Robert gets thoroughly drunk on patrol.

2 Likes

Sammy looks up, and sees a Ball hovering about in the air, swerving back and forth.

“how the hell…”

Sammy runs to his Bawoo, and fires a shot at the Ball coming towards the camp.

The ball gets hit, sending it spinning. It starts firing a seemingly endless supply of lasers and missiles in every direction, destroying nearly everything it faces.

1 Like

Sammy raises his shield, and fires off a few beam rifle shots. the shield gets hit a few times, but no substantial damage occurs

1 Like

The laser just hits missiles, and the spinning ball swerves away from the camp.

"d*mn, that was close. "

“y’all got a few hours. get ready.”

1 Like

IC: “Sure thing man.”
Everything I have is prepared after 30 minutes and so i look for a Wappa to do some rigging of traps at the interception point.
“Hey guys should i use this Wappa to get some traps rigged at the interception point?”
OOC: U there guys? U guys don’t reply by the 12th then i quit the RP ok.

Spacey goes out on patrol again.
Things have been pretty boring for a while.

1 Like

IC: I give up on the others seeing that they are probably not into it anyway. So i went on the camouflaged and modified Wappa to the canyon of interception.
OC: Wappa equipped with:

8700 m radar
Radar masking system (not visible on radar)
Standard armaments like it’s machine gun
Camouflage tarp
A rocket launcher with 10 rounds
Comms system
First aid kit
Storage capacity 1x2/3x1 meters
EMP charge
Speed: Sanic speed
IC: I get to the place and start setting up explosives. (It will take about 2 hours)

OOC: I thought you had a gouf tho

1 Like

OOC: It faster and it hide better Plus almost every Zeonic base has one of those hoverbikes/ Wappas
IC: I finish setting the traps and drop off a Comms disrupting jammer as well as a radar jammer.