Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

IC: The tarp seems to be going well. The GM seems to be looking for something.

1 Like

Spacey decides to head back to base, an area with jammed comms would not be a good place to be in event of an ambush, he logs the location and decides to head back. His GM lowers back to the ground and begins to leave the area.

1 Like

IC: The GM seems to be going down… The convoy is stopping… I start the gunfire in the canyon (gunfire is from the trap not my MS).

OOC: what convoy

1 Like

OOC: Aren’t you in a convoy to supply the next Gundam project? Also usually troops travel in a squad so if not a convoy then squad. Ur choice.

OOC: I’m on patrol silly

O_O…
Oh… Ok…
OOC: I guess i shot already anyway so who cares

OOC: Mah boi
I leave very little of what I do up to interpretation

1 Like

OOC: K

OOC: Or at least I try to

1 Like

OOC: Ok good to know and actually i don’t shoot the guns for the trap
Btw i did not know u were @ gundam testing base.
IC: I wait for the GM to go away.

Sammy, off to the side about a mile or 5 off, sees the GM with his binoculars.

“sh*t!”

Sammy radios to Mich

“i assume you’ve seen the 18 meter giant nearby?”

1 Like

OOC: I’m in a signal jamming area. Comms don’t work for both parties. nor does radar

“mich? mich?”

Sammy hears nothing but static.

“sh*t, signal’s jammed.”

sammy turns to see the crate of comms tools has been left open, and partially rummaged through.

“i see, you crazy son of a b*tch…” he mutters to himself.

Sammy hops into his bawoo, and proceeds towards the GM, making sure to take a roundabout way in order to conceal the base.

OOC-

there’s a reason i mentioned the height- it’s massive, therefore i assume you’d see it without aid

1 Like

IC: I see a heat signature looking like a bawoo. I decide to start the shooting portion of the trap to set the GM pilot in that direction or looking in that direction.
OOC: Just saying you won’t know where i am until i break out of the tarp concealing me.

1 Like

Sam sees some light dust explosions go off, and preps his shield.

Armaments-

2x Beam Sabers
2x long missile
14x micro missile (in leg crawler unit)
4x 60mm vulcans (2 full belt, 2 3/4ths belt)
6x 240mm Cannon shots
4x forearm grenades
1x shield

Spacey hears gunfire coming from inside the canyon. He turns his mobile suit around and cautiously approaches the edge

1 Like

IC: I started another round of bullets from the trap. Beam weapons and Zeonic weapons combined this time.

Spacey steps back from the edge, the turrets cant hit him if he’s not in the canyon

Sammy spots the GM through the dust clouds. I reach for my beam rifle, only to realize i left it at the base. At about 30m away, i fire 2 shots from the shoulder-mounted cannons at the GM, hoping to take him by surprise.

i’m on the other edge of the canyon.

1 Like