Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: They not turrets. They just distractions.

OOC: Then what the hell is firing them

1 Like

Good ol motor and wire. like a winch activating the trigger

i assume they’re like frag grenades or something.

Since when did frag grenades fire bullets

IDK man, this tech isn’t clearly established

hint hint, @Gatsbyo

1 Like

OOC: Shoutout to how I make sure I describe shtuff

1 Like

OOC: Ok the comms disrupting device can be turned off thru a switch on a wire. I turn off the comms device temporarily to wirelessly make a motor pull a trigger and vice versa.

OOC:
You
Don’t
Need
A
Diagram
Just description

2 Likes

OOC: just finished

OOC: Just finished what

OOC: explainin in the previous post[quote=“Gatsbyo, post:681, topic:41156, full:true”]
OOC: Ok the comms disrupting device can be turned off thru a switch on a wire. I turn off the comms device temporarily to wirelessly make a motor pull a trigger and vice versa.
[/quote]

1 Like

anyways-

2 Likes

Spacey notices the enemy mobile suit on the other side of the canyon too late, he gets hit by one of the shots. He crouches and puts his shields in front of him in a defensive position and revs up his minigun, stabilizing it with his other arm and fires a volley of rounds

1 Like

OOC: Other edge from me or from spacey? @Sammythekat

1 Like

Sammy dodges, but a few bullets clip his wing binder.

the Bawoo engages it’s rear and skirt verniers, allowing it to jump over the canyon towards Spacey. the beam saber is drawn and activated, as sammy lunges towards Spacey’s suit.

1 Like

Spacey pulls up a shield to block the beam saber and slams his other shield into the Bawoo’s midsection

1 Like

I see two MS fighting: one Bawoo and one GM and so i break out of the tarp and while spacey hit the Bawoo with his shield i push his GM into the Canyon near the trap.[quote=“Mrblackpants, post:690, topic:41156”]
slams his other shield into the Bawoo’s midsection
[/quote]
OOC: btw the Comms jammer is now off if you want to report to mother base

bruh you werent even that close to me

1 Like

the shield lands a direct hit- the suit buckles to the side, and then splits in half, into the Attacker and Lander units. once on the ground, the lander unit empties it’s vulcans into Spacey’s unit.

OOC- the pander unit is meant to be a land version of the Bawoo Nutter; the fans are accompanied by treads, and the midsection forms a turret.

1 Like