Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: I know i did specify i was on the south end of the canyon but i did not know which side of the canyon you were on. It is easy to make a charge on the same side of the canyon anyway so i just assumed you were on the same side of the canyon.

OOC: According to your little map and how your guns were able to fire at me, I would be right here, because I looked down at the guns
Now let me and sammy duel in peace

The low caliber bullets from the vulcan do little damage to GM’s armor. the Spacey kicks the lander unit, hoping to knock it into the canyon. Spacey opens up a panel on his GM’s shoulder and fires a volley of missiles at the Attacker unit

IC: i get out of my gouf and start disarming my traps…

Robert sees combat, and flies towards it in the FA-Ball

1 Like

The lander unit does get knocked back a bit, but some anchors make sure it doesn’t completely fall.

the attacker unit starts to dodge the missiles, but the rear tailfin gets hit. the attacker swoops downwards into the canyon, grabs the lander unit, and re-combines into the Bawoo in the canyon.

Sammy eventually pops out of the canyon abyss, beam saber in hand, ready to lunge at the GM.

2 Likes

Spacey rearranges his shields into a defensive position as the Bawoo hits them head on, the force of the lunge pushing his mobile suit backwards, with the cover of his shields spacey switches out his minigun for his twin shotguns. The Bawoo’s beam saber starts to melt through one of the shields, Spacey swings his shield out to stagger the Bawoo and kicks it in the midsection, readying his shotguns to fire at the Bawoo

1 Like

The bawoo staggers to the right, turns his torso sightly, and launches his rocket arm, beam saber in hand, aiming at Haydn’s arm weiling the shotgun, throwing the beam saber on when he makes contact.

2 Likes

Spacey is caught off guard by the rocket arm’s attack, the beam saber piercing his left arm. He fires several rounds into the Bawoo with his other arm, arranging his shields to cover as much of his mobile suit as possible

1 Like

IC: I finish disarming the mines and the guns (not the plastic explosives) and decide to take down the tarp and i got on my gouf and rode towards the lower part of the canyon at the opposite end of the trap between Spacey and Sammy’s combat zone. I get to the lower part of the canyon and set up the tarp again and start to wait for the end of the combat.

some of the rounds lodge themselves into the side of the Bawoo’s torso, somewhat limiting the arm’s movement. Sammy lunges towards the GM, with his left arm in a charging position, a la the Zaku I-

@Mrblackpants

2 Likes

OOC: CRAP
SORRY
I FORGOT[quote=“Sammythekat, post:703, topic:41156”]
Sammy lunges towards the GM, with his left arm in a charging position, a la the Zaku I-
[/quote]

The bawoo’s lunge is blocked by Spacey’s damaged shield, the force of the attack shatters it. Spacey takes advantage of the close range and fires his shotgun point-blank at the Bawoo

1 Like

IC: I continue to watch and noticed that Spacey was armed with a shotgun and notice how close Sam is to Spacey. But i can cover Sam in the event that something bad happens. So i continue to wait

the entire right side of the Bawoo’s torso is blown off, with the arm dangling off by a small bit of metal.

after i stumble back, the bawoo throws it’s beam saber at the arm holding the shotgun, arms itself with the damaged arm’s beam saber, and follows up the throw with an upwards swing that throws the bawoo’s entire body sideways.

1 Like

The beam saber pierces the shotgun, Spacey throws it off to the side before it explodes. [quote=“Sammythekat, post:706, topic:41156”]
and follows up the throw with an upwards swing that throws the bawoo’s entire body sideways.
[/quote]

Spacey takes advantage of the Bawoo’s imbalance and momentum and counters the attack, slamming his fist into the Bawoo’s torso.
Due to his damaged arm, Spacey is limited to close range combat as the recoil from his minigun is almost uncontrollable without 2 hands

1 Like

IC: *siiiip

1 Like

OOC- should’ve clarified. i meant to arm the bawoo with the other beam sacer. eh, let’s roll with this.

IC- the arm ends up falling off, causing a small dust cloud to form from the impact.

Sammy lurches to the side, and fires 2 shots from the 240mm cannons. he folows this up with a forward thrust with the beam saber, hoping to cripple the GM’s arms

2 Likes

The 2 shots hit Spacey in the chest, the impact knocks him back a few steps. There is some visible damage to the chest. [quote=“Sammythekat, post:709, topic:41156”]
he folows this up with a forward thrust with the beam saber, hoping to cripple the GM’s arms
[/quote]
Spacey attempts to dodge the forward thrust, but his partially disabled arm is unable to avoid the attack and is sliced off completely. Spacey grabs his now amputated arm and throws it at the Bawoo.

2 Likes

(Opens bag of Doritos) *Munch Munch

The arm the bawoo in the side of the head, knocking out the camera for a second. the bawoo staggers for a moment, then fires a small volley of forearm grenades from a relatively close distance, aiming at the head and chest of the damaged GM

1 Like

Spacey opens up the missile compartments in his shoulders and fires a volley of missiles at the Bawoo. The grenades and missiles hit each other and creates an explosion between the two suits, throwing them away from each other, Spacey regains his footing and pulls out a beam saber, his remaining shield arm taking the place of his left arm. There is a visible crack in his chest armor

1 Like