~{Revising Bionicle}~

Being a pessimist is certainly relatable to me at least.

Also for being insecure, he had to be Nuju’s translator and couldn’t tell his fellow matoran about them. He had to keep it bottled up.

I think we know enough. We know he has a good song voice at least.

I always saw Jaller and the others as more of figureheads then him. Afterwards it slowly transitioned to him.

2 Likes

But isn’t it that both Rahi and Matoran don’t reproduce by themselves?

1 Like

I think matoran reproduce through Machines run by Turaga. Look through ask Greg I believe

1 Like

I’ve never heard that one, but it sounds like something that would be in Bionicle

Greg won’t like this. No he probably will.

I really like this idea man, Good job. I might think of something and swing by to say it but for now I’ll just read all these posts.

2 Likes

In the giant 2010 battle, let’s have Lewa be there, and lead the Bohrok into battle against the forces of Makuta. I’d also think it’d be cool if both robot bodies were destroyed fairly quickly, with Mata Nui returning to Glatorian form, and Teridax possessing something else. And in order to reform Speherus Magna, Mata Nui has to take the Mask of Life into his old body, but he and the armies of those loyal to him have to fight through the armies of Teridax.

1 Like

I’m somewhat on board with this. I especially like the idea of lewa leading the Bohrok, because before it was a couple of toa and Gresh vs. swarms of Heat Vision Rahkshi, Skrall and Nektanns. However, Lewa I believe was actually occupied at the time (namely being possessed by Tren Krom), so that wouldn’t have been possible. Perhaps someone else, like Kopaka or Pohatu, or maybe Gahdok and Kahdok themselves. Also, personally, I enjoy the fight between the two collosi, tbh it was one of the few worthwhile things in the Stars line. If anything, I’d rather prolong that. Also, at this point, the mask of Life is already in use. The ignika was split into peices to give Tahu golden armor, so both the return to glatorian form and the quest into the MU would be impossibilities. Perhaps, though, if the Bohrok are going to be fighting the Heat Vision Rahkshi, then Tahu wouldn’t be so preoccupied, and could take the ignika (now golden armor) into the GSR himself.

In canon, yes. But he doesn’t have to be in my non-canon revision. [quote=“Samtastictogo, post:27, topic:40479”]
ignika was split into peices to give Tahu golden armor,
[/quote]

I thought it just made the Golden Armor. After Mata Nui slays Teridax, and his body crumbles to dust, his spirit returns into the mask, and Tahu is still wearing the Golden Armor at that point, I think.

You might be right, but I still think the Lewa’s side story should be left alone, because a) it was actually kinda important to the plot and b) I really like Tren Krom lol

1 Like

New Character Modification about the Metru Nui saga.

When Nidhiki betrays the toa, he does so on a whim. He regrets his decision, and apologizes to Lhikan. Lhikan, however, loses trust in Nidhiki, especially since the betrayal costs toa their lives, and does not forgive him. He banishes Nidhiki from the Toa Mangai. From that point on, Nidhiki is always wistful of being a Toa Mangai, but to spite Lhikan he joins the dark hunters. Not only does this enhance the plot by adding a new source of drama, but it also makes both Lhikan and Nidhiki more relatable because it gives Lhikan a character flaw, and it gives a certain pathos to Nidhiki that wasn’t there before.

Now Lhikan focuses on duty more heavily than destiny. This flaw would provide an outlet to teach how important it is for Toa to balance the three virtues rather than favor one of them.

When Lhikan reaches the end of his tenure as a Toa Mangai, he feels it is his duty to elect new Toa. He doesn’t realize how important Unity is until he has to train the new Toa as a Turaga. This is the first time he has seen a full Toa team in action since Tuyet and Nidhiki were taken from him.

Another addition would be that when Lhikan sacrifices himself, he is absorbed into Makuta Teridax. For a few moments before dying, Lhikan gets one final chance to talk to Nidhiki (both of them have returned to their original Toa Mangai forms). There, Nidhiki again apologizes, and Lhikan finally forgives him. They then perish due to Teridax draining them completely of their life after absorbing them.

For those who disagree with adding flaws to characters, I would remind them that in good writing, it is the flaws that make a character most relatable to the reader. Overcoming flaws brings out emotion in a character. Despite Lhikan being my favorite Toa in the Bionicle universe, I still think adding flaws would take away the impossibility of his moral goodness. In this topic I aim to add flaws to all but one character in the series, namely Teridax. I feel that giving him flaws is not an option, because his character is defined by being the perfect villain with no weaknesses.

1 Like