Reviving Bionicle: The Series

The next short will come out sometime this year, along with RB4 later this year.

1 Like

He said Bad Guy will cameo soon. I cannot wait. :smiley:

6 Likes

So I rewatched Gear Boxes, and now that I know what Denmark is, and what Matau went through, it is sooooo much creepier when he says “Hail Denmark.”

2 Likes
6 Likes

Very interesting learning about the birth of this legend. A nice reminder that the great filmmaker SuddenlyOranges is in the end, just a regular Bionicle fan just like anyone else who just happened to make something from nostalgia, but just kept going out of self-drive and popular demand. The series took on a life of its own and Orange was obligated to keep directing it whether he wants to or not :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Too bad RB’s going to end after 4, but I guess it makes sense. I wonder how many episodes he’ll be doing for this one.

2 Likes

It’s crazy that he was able to get the same voice actor from Arby and the Chief to be in the show.

11 Likes

#DENMARK IS THE AFRAID!!!

Alright. So I was showing this show to my friend a few days ago, and he had an idea. What if Denmark is the afraid? The afraid uses the same head and brain colors as the Denmark gun thing, and at the end of therapy, they hinted st Denmark having a consciousness.

1 Like

This was confirmed over a year ago.

8 Likes

Oh. Darn. We felt so clever for figuring this out.

2 Likes

I’ve been showing my younger brother the series, one who doesn’t necessarily know that much about Bionicle, and he loves it. He now frequently walks up to me randomly and shouts “Hey guys! I found a banana!”
RB is awesome.

7 Likes

Dawwww. That’s adorable. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I know. We are currently watching the finale.

3 Likes

These memes are delicious.

1 Like

Aaaand the next episode still isn’t here…

2 Likes

We wait. We wait. We necropost, and we wait.

2 Likes

We got another preview awhile ago. :baby_bottle:

6 Likes

This managed to make me feel a massive range of emotions in such a short time. So in other words it’s perfectly up to Reviving Bionicle standards.

2 Likes

Oh man. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Made by me;

1 Like