Reviving Bionicle: The Series

yeah I also really like “Future”

2 Likes

Hail denmark

1 Like

H A I L D E N M A R K

1 Like

Gali is sockets. She died, went to the forest where the afraid lives, and then came back when she “died” in the afraid world.

H̶̛͚̗͇̣͔͔̻͍̗̍̿̋̀̈̓͊̑̿̃̑̀͋̀̕a̵̧̢͔̼̲̲̫̯̬̻̦̦̯̳̋̾͗͐̂͌͋̆̈́̂̑̐̑̈́̉́͘͜͝i̷̼̠̻̻̞̦̹̩̜̼̬̯̾̔̅̈́͜l̸͍̲̖͎̞̦̟̘̝̎̌͆͗̒͑̀ ̸̨̛̩̙̘͇̰̦̖̟̄́́̂͌͆̍̉Ḋ̴̨̨̤̰̺̭͍̖̥̲͓̦̫̻̮͓̍̐̒̂̊̐̒͘͝ę̶̧̡̢̛̜̖̭̭͍͓̟̹̞̼̹̟͉̄̾̾ͅn̴̢̜͈̠͛m̴̡̫̣̪̝̉̐͆̈̚ą̴̧̡̭̻͔̠̤͖̫̜͇͚̱͌̚͝ŕ̶̛̛̰̒̇̑̄̑̈́͋̀̄͊́̾̅͝͝͝ǩ̵͍̘̩̭͓̋̀͛̃̆̅

1 Like

no, Sockets and Gali are different

2 Likes

:clap:How :clap:Do :clap:You :clap:Know :clap:

Hail Denmark

1 Like

If you look at the end of the last episode (so far), Tahu is watching someone’s (either its Kopaka or Sockets) memories, and he sees the other 4 Toa Mata (excluding Onua) plus Sockets. They open up a box, and Onua and Gali come out. The memory continues, and while Tahu is watching, Sockets kicks him from behind and steals his stud. She then teleports to the real world in Tahu’s body, and leaves him stranded. Also, at the end of RB4E1, Gali shows up suddenly and tells Onua to leave with her.

hail denmark

My theory is that Sockets was Nathan’s original Gali, but some of her parts went missing, so he wanted to make up for it. In wanting to do so, he got another Gali. Either that, or Sockets was built out of spares since Nathan never got Gali back in '01

EDIT: The sneak peek released recently (as of 2021) makes me believe that Tahu actually wanted to forgive Onua, but Sockets (in Tahu’s body) was just really salty towards everyone for neglecting her and thus decided to destroy Onua mentally and send him away before the real Tahu finds out.

3 Likes

Yeah, this makes sense

Hail Denmark

1 Like

Pertaining to the sneak peek, I feel like Kopaka is going to play the largest role in the next arc, similar to Voriki back in RB3, and Sockets will turn into another big antagonist alongside Denmark, posing as Impostor Tahu

3 Likes

Man, I should really watch these. I haven’t seen any of them yet…

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!

i haven’t watched one since number 3, but that does not matter

3 Likes

red is sus now literally

1 Like

I remember these.
Their story was REALLY good.

the one with Voriki’s death literally made me cry

Also, Hail Denmark

It’s literally been 1.5 years since RB4E2 came out and Oranges hasn’t said anything except a sneak peek…

Also his channel’s been dead for a long time, plateauing at 111K subs

1 Like

Yeah but the sneak peek sounds so good…
I hope it comes out soon

Keep in mind Oranges’ entire channel isn’t dedicated to Bionicle, nor is his life dedicated to Reviving Bionicle.

Whether or not he’s gaining subs has nothing to do with him completing Ep3, nor is it a measure of his activity. He streams at least once a month as it is.

He’s working on it. Just give him time to do it in his own way.

7 Likes

it’s very good, but i have heard some valid criticism of it.
my favorite episode is definitely the first one. nothing complicated, just the toa doing their thing.

also, idea that just occurred to me.
you know how that tuyet contest is coming up?
let’s give her a yellow kau kau, why don’t we?

2 Likes

It would look cool (because the yellow kaukau is cool) but its really expensive

1 Like

usually the people who win the contests are well-known, aka they have money

2 Likes

Yeah true. I meant if you would want to recreate the winning design. But I forgot that the mask gets a new design in the second part of the contest.

2 Likes