Rick and Morty

Why is there no Rick and Morty topic yet? I looked and checked…

Holy crap I love this show. You got a teenager Morty and his alcoholic grandfather Rick who go on adventures all throughout space and the multiverse.

I will say this now: YES, this is an Adult Swim show. And yes, this show does have it’s moments. But it could be a lot worse. And the show is mature and serious when it needs to be about it’s content.

So far we have 2 seasons and season 3 is being worked as we speak. So what do you guys think? Thoughts? Opinions?

11 Likes

Wubbalubbadubdub!!!

7 Likes

I gotta say, rick and morty is one of the best adult cartoons in a while (along with bojack horseman, which is one if my favorite animated shows). It really restores my confidence in a medium oversaturated with unfunny, crass grabage.

2 Likes

To be honest, a lot of Adult Swim shows are terrible to me.

This one is not one of those.

The worst thing I can think to say about the series is how vulgar it can get sometimes, but maybe that’s just my good too shoes side talking.

But other than that, it’s creative, it’s funny, I can’t think of a character i dislike, it’s over all a good series.

2 Likes

Im Mr. Meseeks look at me

mr poopy butthole

2 Likes

I really am hyped for Season 3.

I’ve never seen it, but I’ve wanted to for a while… and I have no way to watch the full series.

Meh. It not bad. There are some parts I like, but its not really my thing.

The only good adult cartoon on the market right now.

1 Like

Tiny rick!!!

3 Likes

Moonmen is so beautiful…

1 Like

Just thought of something awesome…

#LEGO Rick and Morty sets!

2 Likes

Just finished the series

I freaking love this show

1 Like

I just watched the first several episodes of season 1.

I love this show. It’s weird, but that’s precisely why I find it works. It takes advantage of its premise and is able to explore many creative scenarios.

Even Rick, big of a jerk as he can be, is still an incredibly likable jerk.

2 Likes

Remember April fools and season 3?

It was lit

So uh…

That szechuan sauce debacle.

1 Like

Didn’t someone get stabbed over it?

That’s what I heard, but after looking into it, apparently the stabbing was a separate thing from the szeschuan sauce brouhaha. They just conveniently happened on the same day/same time period.

On a slightly separate note, I really feel like this is going to hurt the show’s popularity. If the public opinion of Rick and Morty fans is “people who riot for dipping sauce,” I really don’t think that can be too good in the long run.

1 Like

Well as fandoms go, this is by no means the worst. Not to mention the public opinion of the Rick and Morty fan base isn’t exactly the best as it is.

1 Like