Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

(In robotic voice) YES LORD BUSINESS!
erm, SHADEZY

3 Likes

Breasts that defy physics… welcome to Anime, Shadezy!

2 Likes

I have a feeling it might just be a possibly indestructible protective field. I mean all of he characters have the ability to a degree, but Jaune’s might just be extremely strong, if he can ever focus it.

Face my stinger tail!

4 Likes

It will only be a matter of time until they become sentient :laughing:

also uh I’ve been into anime for 5 years

Going to be completely honest: I watched the first episode in it’s entirety, and there are so many things I found kind of glaringly irritating that I can’t help but not ignore them. One of which being the voice acting. Ruby’s voice made me cringe a few times, and I’m not one to cringe that often. Yang’s was better, but still a bit annoying. Everyone else’s was good. Another thing: All of the background extras are all monotone colors, and it really takes me out of it. Still deciding on whether or not I’m going to continue to watch this. But that’s just my opinion.

Okay, I watched episode 2. Can I get someone with a Pakari to help me throw Weiss (or however it’s spelled) into a star? Other than that, John is funny and he doesn’t give enough credit to his sword and shield. Any other of my perspectives will be mid-season reviews. stuck_out_tongue

eye twitch

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve lasted up to episode 8. Weiss has gotten better, but I still want to throw her into a dying star. As for other characters, Nora’s annoying. Guy in Green ■■■■■ is pretty interesting, even though his name hasn’t been mentioned yet AFAIK. Ruby’s voice acting still isn’t top notch, but it’s okay. Yang’s hasn’t improved much. John is still funny. I like his character design best. Blake is… meh. She’s okay. Pyrrah is on par with John in her own merits. Overall, it’s pretty decent so far.

continues twitching
also it’s jaune

3 Likes

The feels in the latest episode tho

Also, I feel like Yang goes “both ways”, based on her wink at Blake.

1 Like

If they want Dust so much, then they should take a look at my LEGO collection.

4 Likes

Dat Crimson Rose tho

Don’t we already have this?

That’s more a fan club than a place to discuss the show in (slightly) professional manner.

1 Like

Ah, thank you for inspiring competence and professionalism in what is, undoubtedly, a very unprofessional forum.

See? Professionalism at its finest.

OH LOOK! A SQUIRREL

Imgur

2 Likes

That episode was top-notch. I didn’t expect substantial character development for Yang at this stage, so I’m quite glad that was handled as well as it was.

Also Mercury’s black and gold suit FTW. I want that.

-Mesonak

1 Like

Anybody else notice that Neptune is nowhere to be found once the dance actually started? It might confirm my suspicions that he’s a spy…

I have a Pakari! But I ain’t doing that.

eye twitch

This needs to be said.

7 Likes