Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

Loved this week’s episode. :thumbsup:

Tai Yang sounds so much like Church…

2 Likes

Because Burnie Burns voices him

1 Like

Yeah, I know. But not all characters voiced by the same actor sound the same.

1 Like

To be honest, I could listen to the just the themes alone. Really well done music.

2 Likes

Jeff Williams never disappoints

1 Like

I’m really liking these new episodes, especially episode three. The writing and animation have really improved, and I like that the tone has become slightly darker, but not overly edgy. All in all, I’m really excited to see how this season develops.

5 Likes

Anyone else notice how ridiculously floaty the animation is? like character LITERALLY float sometimes, its pretty distracting.
Guess either the new guys don’t know how to re create monty’s very weighty style or they just decided to change how combat looks.

he has many of these.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. The animation just felt really off to me, like in previous volumes characters where flying and jumping everywhere but they always had some kind of believable propulsion and would quickly fall down or move in someway to keep their height. In the latest episode Blake just kind of floated in the air for a while.

5 Likes

Same with sun when he went to throw her

My understanding is that these are the same people who did Volume 3. I think it’s just that they’re doing a new style for Volume 4.

2 Likes

If that’s the case I’m kind of confused. Floaty-ness just makes the fights look slow and sluggish which you’d think be the exact opposite of what they want from RWBY.

1 Like

It’s probably just the new animation style and the new engine for it. But I think it’s not a completely new staff.

It’s not. Just a new style, program and engine.

Looks better to me, but the fights do seem really floaty.

2 Likes

Well, Ruby and Sun are having a baby. Time stamp is when they hit 475k https://youtu.be/JnhAOt46wcc

Wait wat…

1 Like

Why tho. Why would that even. BlakeXSun is the ultimate ship.

1 Like

That makes…
No sense whatsoever.
(Also I finished up to Vol. 4 Episode 3)

1 Like

The actors who play Ruby and Sun are married. The actors of Jaune and Blake dated for a while, but they broke up.

3 Likes

This is true, but they shouldn’t reflect their relationship in the characters they play. Also they don’t have children.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/AH_Michael/status/797882307218522113

Extra Life my dude…

5 Likes