Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

Oh wow. Okay.

I guess it hasn’t been born yet, but interesting. Congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Twitter and the YouTube chat absolutely lost it when they announced it…

2 Likes

I added it to their pages on the RWBY wiki.

1 Like

Well then.
That was unexpected, I guess I got here at an interesting time.

2 Likes

TBPH I thought that the characters were having a baby. And I guess I forgot that Lindsay and Michael were married.

5 Likes

Really liked the new epIsode. New Raven scenes are always good plus now we know more about her and Qrow’s pasts

Yeah, but a lot of the character models seem…strange in the newer style.

Raven looks like she could be younger then Yang, and the professors looked way off…

Really liked the new episode. Development for Yang, the Qrow scene, and the brief JNRR/RNJR scene really worked pretty well.
Just to mention, though:

This is from Vol. 2. She looks about the same, but I’m pretty glad that she’s got this wrinkle under her eyes.
Professors look fine, tho. Oobleck looks more the same, and Port fortunately looks more realistic than a painted marble statue.

2 Likes

The Qrow and Raven bits…

It all comes together…

I have always felt that Raven looked too young for someone in their late thirties at least. Qrow looks proper for his age, which should be the same as hers…ish.

As for Oobleck and port, my issue is that they have always had simplistic designs, which works for the old style…but seeing them in the more detailed world and interacting with the more detailed characters is rather strange. Oobleck looks like he needs some more detail, or flair or something added to him, he just looks flat and bland…Port is not as bad, but certainly has some improving to do.

1 Like

When they first showed Raven she looked just like Yang only with different hair.

Still does.

3 Likes

Yeah, she looks the same age as Yang, give or take a few years…not twice her age or more.

1 Like

Exactly the same, actually. When the Professors are discussing Qrow and Raven, one of them says “the Branwen twins.”

1 Like

So…

Yeah, what the heck then… Does Raven bathe in the blood of the innocent?

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised. Almost everything that we’ve learned about her just brings up more questions.

1 Like

Bruh, I am still hung up on her character design…

I think that her mask is actually the most intriguing part. To me, her mask has always resembled Adam Taurus’ mask. Coincidence? Or is it a hallmark of Raven’s people… or should I say their people? Was Adam another member of that tribe?

1 Like

Qrow mentioned she had someone powerful with her. Did he mean Tyrian? A maiden? Someone new?

oh, apparently some new rwby figs (official concepts) are being made, the ruby one looks good, and the pictures of the chibi weiss and ruby look good.

2 Likes

Welcome to Anim-cartoons!

1 Like