Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

So I guess RT plans to change the past.

Weird. I just tried that myself, and the links are there, but invisible.

Also, it doesn’t work for 15+.

~W12~

2 Likes

Go home, folks; Miles confirmed it’s an error :stuck_out_tongue:

(language in link, beware)

3 Likes

Dangit… I was really hoping for a second there…

To be fair, it could mean that they weren’t supposed to be up yet, and that’s the error.
I’m not getting my hopes up, though.

~W12~

1 Like

After that episode, I am simultaneously pumped and terrified.

1 Like

That new Grimm is so cool. I love it so much. It’s probably my favorite Grimm now.

We saw two shots and it’s already so creepy. Who needs quivers when you can just stick the arrows in your own back? /s

1 Like

everyone’s discussing the cliffhanger and the new grimm

but i’m just all like “wow tyrian is definitely my favorite character now”

2 Likes

How can there only be one more episode. There is so much that I don’t want to wait until October to see. Somebody tell me how it is possible for time to go this fast

Umm, fingers amiright?

3 Likes

You mean he wasn’t before?

1 Like

you got me there.

But, I love the characterization it gives Tyrian. He was only told that his effort was a disappointment, and he just completely lost it. Just how much does he worship Salem? Also, Cinder was probably lucky that that grimm was there, as tyrian might’ve taken it out on her instead.

1 Like

Emo Blake is emo.

Also, is that BlackSun I see? : D

1 Like

Isn’t BlackSun pretty much official?

1 Like

Pretty much, yeah.

That is, unless you ask Bumbleby shippers…

2 Likes

Having slept on it, I am still unsure about that last episode.

Yesterday, when I saw the finale, my imediate reaction was that I didn’t really like it. As an episode, I think it was great, but it still left me unsatified. This was a common feeling this volume.

Having your plot split six/seven different ways isn’t great, and makes it difficult for the story to progress, what with the jumping all across the world. This just seemed like more of that. Just another episode, and not the big important finale…

The new Grimm is absolutely terrifying. I can’t wait for the finale next week.

3 Likes

Something I just realized: (slight spoilers for the last episode)

Ozpin draws inspiration from the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz. Now we have Lionheart. "Lion"heart? As in, the Cowardly Lion? Though I guess he didn’t get a heart, that was the Tinman. Speaking of which, Ironwood would be the Tinman, with his robotic arm. I guess that leaves Vacuo’s headmaster to represent the Scarecrow? Ruby might be Dorothy, (ruby slippers), with Zwei then being Toto? Or is Dorothy someone different?

Continuing with that thought, as I understand it, to be"lion hearted" does means to be brave and courageous…

Your spoiler tag isn’t working…

Anyways, I hadn’t thought about that yet. Definitely intended to contrast with the “Cowardly” Lion, to the point where I feel obvious pointing it out.

1 Like