Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

I think the whole concept of TTV Talks was lumped into the regular podcast.

Either way I would like to see some discussion about RWBY Volume 4.

I see what you’re saying, but not all of them watch RWBY. It’d be hard to do it on the podcast proper.

Since there’s been a noticeable lack of activity…

@Mesonak, what were your thoughts on Volume 4? Did you enjoy it, or did you not think it was good enough?

2 Likes

I’m thinking this is mainly due to the fact we’re on a RWBY hiatus.

4 Likes

I just want to know when the music for Volume 4 will be released. I really do enjoy the music from this series.

4 Likes

Indeed, especially this season.
I really hope we get a full version of the song in the finale. (Not armed and ready, the one we got about thirty seconds of)

1 Like

I am pretty sure it is. I mean it is on youtube…

That’s stuff cut from the show, however, not the full versions for all of them, or the episode tracks.
For example, Let’s Just Live.
The song, taken directly from the show, is about a minute and a half, as are all the other RWBY opening themes, until you go to the soundtracks, where they’re normal length. Not to mention This Life is Mine, in which case I would be sorely disappointed if it were naught but a 58 second song.

2 Likes

According to the Amazon listing, it’s due June 6th, and so is the DVD/Blu-Ray release. These could change, however.

2 Likes

Well.
That’s far too long from now for my liking.

3 Likes

WHOO BOY MY BDAY

4 Likes

At least chibi is supposed to come out some time in May

1 Like

May 7th, iirc.

3 Likes

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not getting my hopes up too much, though it’s still exciting. The chat log is dated February 12th, so this could just be an old unconfirmed date. Eh, we’ll see.

(just to clarify, I saw this on the RWBY subreddit, I didn’t ask him)

8 Likes

Penny

it’s

it’s been so long.

6 Likes

10 Likes

The return of the awesome subtitles! Hurrah!

1 Like

Me: Wait didn’t she-

RWBY fanbase: Nope Nope that never happened

2 Likes

They just love playing with our emotions

I am glad that they’ve resurrected every beloved character they’ve killed off, though.

3 Likes