Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

I feel it’s more Mirror Mirror Part 0 rather than Part 3 tbh.

also OH MY GOD THIS TRAILER WAS SO GREAT LIKE EUGHEGUUHGEHUHG

Rooster Teeth certainly is going all-out on the RWBY reveals lately; first it’s RWBY’s inclusion in a BlazBlue crossover game, and now it’s this. Wonder what’s next down the pipeline.

1 Like

But then that would just make it Mirror Mirror.

I’m just going to assume it’ll be listed as “Part 3” on the Volume 5 Soundtrack.

1 Like

Honestly at this point they should just call it house of mirrors.

1 Like

See, what we’re really dealing with is two mirrors facing each other: infinite mirrors.

2 Likes

According to Jeff Williams, the song in the trailer is tentatively called “The Path To Isolation (Mirror Mirror Part 0.5)”.

######(image thanks to FlyntOfRWBYNation on Twitter)
I personally would have preferred “The Path To Weissolation”, but oh well :wink:

8 Likes

im afraid i have to stop you right there kiddo

6 Likes

I, for one, disagree!

3 Likes

traitor

3 Likes

######Can I be a traitor too?

2 Likes

One interesting thing was that they said not all the trailers will be combat based so either Blake or Yang’s or both won’t be

3 Likes

Character development. I like it.

2 Likes

I checked this show out about a week ago. I knew nothing about it aside from the RT promotional clips before RvB episodes, and a death battle I barely remember. But less than half way through volume one it grabbed me by the face and was like “Shut up your face mouth. I am your life now. No arguments. I am your life.”

5 Likes

Since no one’s posted this yet.

So like, I like the animation quality, the backstory on Illia and Blake and Sun hunting White Fang members, but I just feel like this trailer is lacking something that the Weiss Trailer had.

8 Likes

It feels too straight forward at times. Not subtle enough like the Weiss trailer where it took place before her scar.

1 Like

So one thing that really bugs me about this show, is the moon. Mainly that that it’s never explained, and no one ever brings it up, especially seeing as it started breaking apart less than a year ago. So, I came up with a theory.

Every time Ozpin sneezes, the moon breaks up a bit more, and Glenda has to fix it. This explains why no one is freaking out because this isn’t the first time it’s happened.

I could imagine it probably going like this most the time.

Ozpin: achoo “Glenda. It happened again.”

Glenda: “Ozpin I swear to God. I can’t do this every time.”

Ozpin: “But is isn’t my fault.”

Glenda: Sigh “I know”

Ozpin: “And Glenda…”

Glenda: “Yes Ozpin…”

Ozpin: “I think I’m coming down with a cold.”

Glenda: “I don’t get paid enough for this.”

Or another example that someone else came up with.

O: “Glynda, I wish to give a shock to the people of Remnant. Please, prepare yourself.”
G: “Professor, that would be a grievous misuse of my Semblance.”
O: “I’m about to misuse my cane upside your head!”

3 Likes

Do you mean the fact that the moon is shown cracked and whole through the show? If so that’s because Remnant’s moon rotates, so it shows different sides of the moon, meaning that sometimes it’s cracked, the other times it’s not.

5 Likes

It’s interesting that Blake didn’t explain to Sun who Illia was especially after already saying she knew her. Even though he never saw her in the trailer I don’t think it would be too hard for him to put two and two together

2 Likes

Is Roman and Neo had a theme song.

4 Likes

Wow, 900th post…

I watched the first Volume 5 episode, and I like the direction they’re going with it.

I feel like Oscar is going to fill the gap Pyrrha left. He, and the remaining from JNPR may become team ORNJ once/if team RWBY is reunited.

2 Likes

so i just got a few episodes into volume 2 after deciding to watch rwby…how have i not watched rwby until now

5 Likes