RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

Terin just walked off and followed Kuro, not wanting to risk going through this forest alone.

“I think you were right back there.” Kuro said to Terin, but didn’t look at him.

“What do you mean?” He asks, curious to hear her point of view.

Discord grins “Thanks. I’ll probably get you something in the future or something.” Good thing I have a script going for everyone. It makes me good with returning bribes.
She continues walking away

2 Likes

“If we would’ve stuck together, then the pressure wouldn’t be so heavy. No they have some dead weight which’ll proably slow them down, and weaken their defense against Grimm.” Kuro explained, “But at the same time if we would have stuck together, we might get in each other’s ways during a fight, which then we’re done for. That is particularly why I stood in the background, trying to help and not get in the way.”

“The problem with that idea is that’s what teams do: they argue and fight amongst themselves but that is how people grow, in adversity.” Terin said.

“A tree that has endured a thousand storms is made stronger because its adapted to them.” He said.

1 Like

“True, all though I wasn’t talking about the arguing aspect as much as I meant in fighting styles and how most are used to being solo.” Kuro said, “Also if we were to team up, for all we know it would be temporary and useless.”

1 Like

Discord takes the robot off her shoulder “So what do we do now? I don’t even know your name.” @jayzor17

2 Likes

“I’m Laurel.” She taps the flashing button on the robot’s chest. “Wow that guy was annoying.”

1 Like

“He should’ve worn white armor and a katana. That would fit his personality a little more”

2 Likes

Laurel chuckles. I think we’re gonna get along just fine.

It’s my semblance, by the way. She taps her temple with a finger. My eyes. The tell me a lot of things.

“Should we develop a way so we both can talk non-verbally. We can just have the creepiest conversations to outsiders.”

What, you don’t like being the only one talking? Laurel asks with a grin.

“I feel like I’m reading a book that never shuts up. Thats all.” She winks.

Laurel winks back. “Do you just hear thoughts, or can I send you, er… less organized information?”

“I dont hear. I read. Reading hurts my eyes and makes it feel like I’m reading a diary that never ends. I guess I could read it possibly.”

Well…” Laurel attempts to show her the constant input to her eyes.

Discord sees a jumbled mess of info. “Can you organize this?”

“Uh…” Laurel shrugs. Never tried. Her words would replace the flow of information.

She nods “I mean. This works. I’m used to people just thinking slower… Or uh. Just thinking more… uh” Discord gives a pause. " I don’t have a word for it."