RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

The spits out a burst of confetti, “Congratulations, you have found one of the twenty-one pilots,” It was ‘her’ again, “All you need to do now is these coordinates…” she says the coordinates, “in one piece and have completed your test!”

Discord gives a thumps up. “Yay”

1 Like

“Teamwork can be learned; it will take time but it can be learned.” Terin said, nodding.

1 Like

“Yes, but that takes time, and that’s something we don’t have right now.” There was a blinking light up in a tree.

“When we finish this test, everyone who passes will have all the time they need to learn to work together.” Terin said.

“Mind if I check it out?” He asks, pointing at the light.

“How about I check it and watch my back?” She pushes a button on her handle and the chain comes out with the grapple shotgun.

1 Like

“You’re the one with the climbing gear.” Terin said, gesturing for her to climb at her leisure.

He turns to keep an eye out for Grimm or hostiles in general, the markings around his eyes helping cut any glare in the light a bit.

Laurel grins. “Now we just need to not get harassed by Grimm. Piece of cake, right?”

OOC: I’m confused, what was the whole ‘dress in white and have a katana’ thing all about…it’s Samurai Jack, isn’t it?

IC: Terin stood guard, keeping an eye out for any hostiles, while Kuro went up to check out the light in the tree.

“Yup. Totally.”

OOC Reference to how he tries to save everyone he meets.

Kuro had thrown up the grapple into the tree as high as she could in. Once it had hooked on to a branch tightly, she pushed her button again, yanking her up.

Terin kept an eye on the area and watched her back for any hostiles.

She got to the blinking light and it was one of the pilot robot, “We got one!!” She shouted down.

1 Like

Terin gave a thumbs up and kept watch for hostiles.

1 Like

Kuro started to get the robot until she saw nevermore coming straight at her.

Terin rammed his sai pommel into his gut hard and his Aura flared up. He leapt, with a boost from his Semblance, to tackle Kuro and the robot out of the tree before the Nevermore got too close. And he has a gun ready to lay cover fire.

OOC: can’t do much due to being at work and my break being almost over. Sorry, folks.

1 Like

The nevermore missed them but was coming back around, fast. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Kuro shouted surprised.

OOC: It’s Cool man

1 Like

“Run now, talk later.” Terin said as he helped her up and to carry the pilot.

“That bird’s coming after us.” He said.

The nevermore swoops down to attack, knocking trees down like dominos in the process. “I have an idea.” Kuro said to Terin.

Terin gets them out of the way of a falling tree, “I’m all ears.” He said.

I hope Kaitlyn is doing alright. he thought.