RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

“Great, I’m gonna need you to hold that robot tightly because we’re going to hitch a ride on that bird.” As the nevermore goes up, Kuro launches her grapple onto it’s leg.

1 Like

“Two flights in one day; my luck star must really be shining now.” He joked as he grips the robot and Kuro tightly.

1 Like

Kuro pushed the button on the handle and they got yanked up and onto it’s leg.

“Now what? We are on the thing’s leg.” Terin asks, wanting to hear the next part of the plan. He does his best to keep his grip on the robot.

“We get on it’s back and ride it out.” Kuro said, grappling onto it’s back.

1 Like

“Yeehaw.” Terin responded as he climbed to keep up with Kuro; a bit tricky with the fact he was lugging around an unconscious robot.

1 Like

As soon as Kuro got on it’s back she helped to get the robot up as well.

“Okay, how long until the Grimm realized we are on its back?” Terin asked as he examined the robot.

The robots button was still blinking. “I’m not sure, but if it does realize we’re on it, we’ll have to kill it.”

Terin presses the button, “Well, let’s see what this does.” He said.

Confetti pops out from the head. “Congratulations, you have found one of the twenty-one pilots,” It was ‘her’ again, “All you need to do now is these coordinates…” she says the coordinates, “in one piece and have completed your test!” “Sounds simple enough.” Kuro said.

“Question is how we are getting there; I doubt this Nevermore is going to conveniently…fly there.” He had that look in his eyes; one that meant that gears were turning.

“How good are you at beast handling?” He asked.

1 Like

“I’m okay.” Kuro said.

“Tell me what you think of this.” He said.

“You hook you grappling chain to act like a set of reigns and have the chain act like a bit and fly this Grimm to the general vicinity of our destination and bail off when we are as close as we can.” He explained.

“It sounds good, just make sure we don’t lose that robot!” She said seriously.

He nods and ties the blindfold around his wrist and the robot’s wrist as well. His dominant hand is still free.

Kuro swings her chain around the nevermore’s mouth, it sceeched rebelliously. Kuro tugged on the nevermore hurting and asserting her dominance over it. It stopped rebelling.

Terin held on as best he could to the Grimm and the robot.

Kuro headed towards the coordinates.

Terin tries to see if they have any company.