RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

There was a huge rumble coming towards him and Kuro, “Oh shoot!”

Terin gets up, “Which way is our destination?” He asks.

Loud rumbles indicate one or both of the following: source is large or there is a large number of things generating the sound. he thought.

“It’s not far, I believe it’s to our right.” Kuro said, anxious, as a huge herd of creeps come running towards them.

Terin grabs Kuro and the robot and holds them tight, “Hang on.” He said.

He activates his Semblance and uses literally all the damage he had stored to sprint as fast as possible to the direction of their destination.

OOC: Cue the Benny Hill Theme!

1 Like

“W-what the heck do you think you’re doing?!” Kuro asked a bit angry at the sudden retreat. The creeps started to follow them.

“Getting the three of us away from those Grimm.” He said.

She tries to shoot at the Grimm.

Terin just kept running, carrying Kuro and the robot in the direction of the coordinates they got from the recording.

He tries to recall how to kill a Grimm Creep.

“Could you please put me down, right now you need to be worrying about yourself and the robot, not me!” Kuro was starting to sound really pissed.

“No-how, no way am I letting you go and risk your hide like that again!” Terin yelled as he tried to pick up the pace. “I can tank damage with my Semblance; if you want to have those things delayed, I can do better via my relatively greater agility to them and can take more hits and use that to my advantage.” Terin told her.

OOC: If Terin ends up in trouble, he will consider actually destroying the earpiece that the audio messages were being transmitted to as an SOS signal.

1 Like

Kuro sighed, “Why did she have to be so right?” Referring to Laurel (@jayzor17 ). They finally got to the coordinator, but there was nothing there.

Terin looked for anything that could provide them cover from the Creeps.

1 Like

“Let me know when you see something from my brother, then.”

Elsewhere in the forest, Jupiter sneezes. He pauses, cautiously waiting to see if any Grimm appear.

1 Like

There was a high stone cliff wall.

There were some rustling in the bushes behind him.

“Well,” Terin said, “let’s get a-climbing.”

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary.” She presses her hand through the wall, “I thought so.” The creeps were getting closer.

Terin looks confused and reaches out to do the same.

His hand goes through with ease, as if nothing was there. “We gotta go through the wall.”

He smiles, “Ladies first.” He said.

“I would if would let me go.” Kuro said, still pissed, and the Grimm got even closer.