RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

“Let’s just say my marks from Vacuo.” She said with a smile looking at him through her red rimmed glasses.

“Battle scars?” He asks, figuring that was the case due to hearing that ‘if you can survive there, you are welcome there.’

Jupiter shifts his stance, remaining low but retaining his balance as he pulls back his bowstring. An arrow of ice forms, then he fires it at the first of the three Beowolves.

“Yeah something like that.” She said as she moved over to the robot.

It tried to move out of the way but instead got it leg frozen. The second one pounced towards him.

“Tough place.” He said, he watched her closely, curious to see what she was doing.

Jupiter Blinks to his left, spinning so his back is leaning against a tree. He draws and fires another arrow, this one aimed for the second Grimm.

The beowolf gets hit and falls to the ground.

She was looking at the robot from head to toe.

Terin waits to see what happens next.

“You two did good work not getting a scratch on this.” She said, impressed.

1 Like

“Thank you, professor.” Terin said, “It was a team effort.”

that robot may not have a scratch on it, but I know I’ll be feeling that damage in the very near future. he thought. One’s Aura may accelerate a healing process but it doesn’t mean you’re not gonna be sore after all the shenanigans this day has brought about.

“Now if two would like to rest there are some chairs, if you go a little farther down. As well as watch the others.” Prof. Homra suggested as she lead the robot to an area.

Terin nodded and visibly relaxed. As far as he understood, the mission was over for the time being and now he could rest.

Kuro walked farther down finding the seat with a big tv showing little dots moving around, and they were alone in the area of chairs.

OOC: I bet those dots are currently active comlinks.

IC: Terin walked in and took a seat. He gave Kuro some space out of consideration for if she was still angry at him.

1 Like

Kuro sat away from Terin, her arms crossed. There was another person sitting down as well in the room in a hooded cloak.

Terin tensed up when he saw the stranger, “Who are you?” He asked the cloaked figure.

The didn’t speak, they just looked down fiddling with their fingers, looking nervous and shy.

Terin gets up, “It’s okay, I am just curious.” He said.

“May I come to you?” He asks, his tone quiet and gentle.

They nodded, “Sure,” the voice sounded familiar.

Terin tries to recall where he had heard that voice before.

He walks slowly to the figure, trying not to scare them.

“My name is Terin.” He said.