RWBY: Risen from Ashes (RP Sign Ups)

I understand. But I’m still gonna be keeping an eye on that as it could get a bit broken depending on the move. I could definitely see this ability being used to find weak and blind points in a person’s move set.

At the time of writing this, we now have 8 characters, that’s enough for two teams.

Also, I just realized I’m probably gonna need to give Terin a new Emblem because I don’t want to use the coin and dagger one from my last RP with him. I guess that’ll be a little side project for later. (Adds it to the list)

@King_Ved, sounds good to me to start up soon.

1 Like

That’s a stated and intended use of the semblance, yes.

I mean-[quote=“jayzor17, post:22, topic:45814”]
That’s a stated and intended use of the semblance, yes.
[/quote]

Kapura’d

1 Like

Glad that’s cleared up. Thanks, and sorry if anything I said sounded rude.

Does anyone have any ideas for Terin’s new Emblem? I’ve doodled a few ideas but not much else. I looked up kanji for Shadow, Darkness and Lightning along with considering using his forehead markings but nothing is feeling like it’s sticking. I’m open to suggestions if y’all have any.

Hey guys, I’m sorry to say I won’t be putting you the RP Topic today or tomorrow for I going to be busy for the next few days. I’ll probably try to put it up in the middle of the week, or next Saturday or Sunday. Again sorry.

Hello everyone, I’m gonna get the RP Topic up right now, so prepare for battle!!

Avengers assemble!:
@Omega_Tahu @LTVmocs @jayzor17 @BlackBeltGamer98

Topic: RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

1 Like

I’ve finally got it! I have Terin’s new Emblem:

Here’s the description: the Japanese kanji symbol “Kage”, which translates to “shadow” in English, rotated 135° clockwise and is inside a circle.

Forgive the image being rotated, I uploaded from a mobile device.

1 Like

Awesome and funny enough I knew that

1 Like

Cool, there’s a little Easter Egg in it as well but I’ll leave y’all to figure it out.

1 Like

And here I thought I was the one with secrets. ; p

1 Like

Spoilers. Oops, too late.

That’s the last hint you’re getting.

Ok, hang on a sec. I thought there was a RP thingy that happened a few months ago? I’m still gonna sign up anyway

2 Likes