RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Arkane:" Yeah."

Heather spears a few into a tree.

Yalani wakes up and looks at his armor. Man, I might have to get this repaired soon. He stands up, gets Fire-Singer, and goes back out to keep the Grimm from the village. Hope the river acts as a good moat.

OOC: Peeking

She smiles “You wanna get drunk with me?” She gets up “I’ll go grab some whiskey.”

“Hmm, Your winning?” Paul asks, as he decapitates a second beawolf, before hurling his glaive into the head of a creep. He rubs up, and yanks it out before jumping off its back. He hurls his glaive into the throats of a third beawolf, before teleporting infront of it. He pulls his glaive out as it’s body disapates.

Yalani spots a large Nevermore and decides to try and fight it. He shifts into a coyote and runs a good distance from the village before reverting and shooting at the Nevermore. Three shots hit the Nevermore and it screeches. It throws feather spears at Yalani, but Yalani shifts into a cloud of ash, avoiding them before dashing up onto the Nevermore and turning back. The Nevermore tries to shake him off, but Yalani holds tight, making his way to the wing before slipping a bit. He falls, and turns into a cloud of ash and returns to the Nevermore’s back, getting a better grip. The Nevermore tries spinning to get him to fall.

Arkane:" Yes and ok."

Heather:" Maybe not for long." She slices a couple more Beowulves," Or maybe I will."

Yalani holds tight and hacks at the Nevermore. Three slices makes the Nevermore wail in pain and crash into the ground before Yalani shoots it in the eyes twice, killing it. Always shoot twice just in case. Better safe than hasty.

She disappears and comes back holding 3 bottles of whiskey “How old are you?”

OOC: Paul’s going to be pissed if he finds out.

“We will see.” Paul says as he rubs up the side of a tree a little ways, he pushes off, and hurls his glaive in midair. It slams into the side of a creeps head. Paul teleports and yanks it out, before decapitating a second creep

Yalani looks and sees that he was far from the village. On his way back, he spots a few more Grimm, though they didn’t look familiar.

Arkane:" I’m eighteen."

Heather spears some Creeps.

She smiles and hands him a bottle “Let’s have fun then handsome.”

OOC Inb4 steamy time skip.

Paul looks around. “They are thinning out, Im at six, you?” He asks as he slices up taking off the right arm of a beawolf, before decapitating it. He hurls his glaive into a creeps head, befor spilling it out. “Make that eight.”

OOC: inb4?

Arkane:" Yeah, lets." He starts to drink.

OOC: I want to see a bit on where this goes.

Heather finishes up killing a Beowulf," I’m at twelve."

She smiles I’ll wait off. “How you feeling?”

“Well, I may not catch up.” Paul says impressed as he shoots the metal spike into the head of another creep. He dashes forward as the spike retracts, and slices up, cutting the head of a Beawolf in half

OOC Might have to go do something soon. Try to be on later.

Arkane:" I feel pretty good, it’s not to bad."

Heather continues killing Grimm.

She smiles and leans in “Wanna do something?”

Paul gets three more kills. “I think that the last of them.” He says as he yanks his glaive out of the head of a Beawolf.